• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are these new Diamond Crowns and Cuesta Reys?

SMOKE!

I saw these new cigars at the shoppe today. They come in a special box and there are maybe 8 to a box. They have a nice elongated footbal shape to them. I would have picked one up but they were 25 bucks. They had DC, Cuesta Rey, and one other kind. Each cigar fit into its own little hole and they were in a little plastic case. Anybody know what I am talking about?

Sounds like you found a JC Newman Humidor.
Couple of threads here about them.

Jim

Yep and $25 is about as cheap as I've seen them. It's the special Preferido shape only available in that humidor...

bfreebern said:
I'm guessing you saw them at F&B? Yep, $25 each.
[snapback]271447[/snapback]​
WOW, $25...
I can buy a few good cigars for $25.

I didn't buy any, but the presentation is nice. Sweet humidor, cigars in individual glass tubes. I wouldn't buy any, but I'm sure others will.

spotted them as well at my local guys place. he didn't have a price for me last night, but we are making a "trade" ;) next week.

bfreebern- Yep, I saw them at F&B. How often do you go there? They have the best selection around and knowledgeable staff.