• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Are You Cooking This Weekend?

CulturedHick

Aderaline Junkie
I will be smoking a Boston Butt for Pulled Pork, Baby Backs, Smoked Shrimp, ABT's and Beer Bread. It is going to be a long night/day at the smoker, with plenty of time for bourbon and cigars :p

What are your cooking plans?

Hoping to pick up a few Porterhouses for the visit of a good friend of mine I haven't seen in a few years.

Grilled chicken with my special grilling sauce consisting of roasted tomatoes, olive oil, oregano, garlic, lemon juice, etc, etc.

Doc.

Can't wait...

2 butts to fill two foil trays of pulled pork with some homemade pineapple BBQ sauce for a party we're going to on Saturday...also bringing homemade coleslaw and some fresh potato rolls.

6 racks of baby backs for Sunday's BBQ at home with some grilled chicken (legs & thighs) with a sauce similar to Doc's, minus the roasted peppers and substituting the lemon juice for lime juice,....marinaded overnight, then a fresh batch brushed on at grill time

...then on Memorial day, 2" thick Angus rib eyes brushed with some olive oil and a little Montreal seasoning.

Three days of eating, drinking, and smoking cigars...all around a little beach time!

Happy Memorial Day to all! :thumbs:

Porck Chops & hotdogs on the grill at Momma's House Sunday, ribeyes for the in-laws at home Monday.

The hearts of my enemies

gameofthrones_danyhorseheart.jpg

Did we wake the Dragon?