• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what are you paying for the CAO CX2?

SMOKE!

I bought a few of the robustos the other day and I swear I didnt pay over 6 bucks. I also bought a toro for maybe 8. Today I saw them at another shop and the robusto was 8.90 and the Toro was around 10 bucks or more. Doesnt this seem high, esp since the the MX2 goes for 5.50 for the robusto?

We're charging MSRP plus the 7 percent state tobacco tax and the robusto is going for $8.80.

The CAO Cx2 around here in Central PA at the shop I usually frequent has the robusto for 9.00...I haven't tried one yet, how are they?

-nate

We have them for 9.00. The reason they cost more than mx2 is the cameroon wrappers. They cost more than maduro to produce.

natejustice said:
The CAO Cx2 around here in Central PA at the shop I usually frequent has the robusto for 9.00...I haven't tried one yet, how are they?

-nate
[snapback]234377[/snapback]​

I pay $8.50 here in VA for the robusto.

I also did a review not too long ago; Here

And finally, welcome to CP. Good to see another PA guy here....as long as you are a Steelers fan! :laugh:

Here in Connecticut robustos are $10.00 and toros are $11.00. Tahts before taxes.. :angry2:

Maybe I just got a good deal the first time around or I wasnt paying attention.

I picked up 3 of the robustos today.
They were marked $9.20 each (+7% sales tax).
After a 15% discount, I paid $25.10 for the 3 of them... and I got a FREE CAO HAT!
Smoked one in the lounge. Very enjoyable!

Jim

I bought 3 today at $7 each and got a free hat as well. My local has several boxes. They also have the Cx2 Humidor.