• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you smoking this week?

Partagas Black Magnifico last night. Working on the picture thing, so I can do some reviews. Didn't take notes since I was messing with the camera, but I was a little underwhelmed. Kind of boring, I haven't had this line in a while, and I remember it being richer. 54 ring is a little much for me. At least the beer was good!
IMG_0260.jpg

I did figure out the macro!
IMG_0265.jpg

This afternoon I smoked a AF Hemingway Signature Natural.

I started the day with a RASCC! :thumbs: Now I just need to figure out how I want to end it.

Nick

Saturday, LFD Chisel, meh
Yesterday - Opus FF, :thumbs:

What is everyone smoking this week? I will have a full lineup Wednesday - Friday as the wife is out of town on business.

You lucky f.r.

I don't know. I've got billiards tonight and it's a waste to smoke anything to phenominal while playing (you're just distracted), but my connie's aren't ripe yet either. Maybe I'll an Edge Maduro or a La Aroma de Cuba robusto for that.

Later in the week though, I've got two cigars gifted by BOTL's that I really want to clip and light. An Anejo and a Graycliff Vintage 99. Many thanks to brothers Chris and Wyatt.

As always, an exciting week of cigar smoking awaits.

Mick