• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Are Your Favorite Quick Smokes?

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
Basically I'm looking for any mini-sticks that you can smoke in 15 minutes or less. Some of my favorites include Cohiba Pequenos, CAO Petite Cameroons and Excalibur cigarillos. Chime in everybody :p

Looking foward to this thread. I am seriously considering getting those cigarillo's (?) that come in those tin (?) boxes and look (in shape) like cigarettes. Thinking of adding these to morning rotation while driving to work with coffee.

Sam

cohiba club minis...i love these smokes.12 to 14 minutes in la habana.cheap too 100$ for 100 of em from spain(delivered)...55$ for 100 in habana(cant get em delivered).

derrek :)

Probably aged Montecristo Joyitas or Upmann Preciosas, right now. I do like the Cohiba Club minis that Derek mentioned though too. Haven't had any in the recent past though.

The Cosheeba's are good, as are the Monte Joyitas. Unfortunately the Monties are a very tight draw so you gotta let them dry out before smoking. The domestic RyJ cigarillos start off ok, but dont seem to finish well. I also agree that all the CAO mini's are a decent smoke. As for flavor the Joyitas are hands down the best.

Emo

I haven't tried the Monte Joyitas, but I like the fuente cubanitas. I think I'm going to order a few different kinds in the next week or so because I seem to have less and less time on my hands for the bigger sizes :(

Monti Joyitas here also. I'd like to try a some Ramon Allones Ramonitas at some point.

Some great mini's listed so far but don't forget about the Fuente Cubanito. 10 in a tin and packed with spicy cameroon flavor... I really enjoy these domestic minis!

Aloha,

Wade

Wow, lots of great ones listed here.
I recently tried the LaAurora's in the tin, and really liked them too.

But now I am going to have to try some that you guys have mentioned.

HAPPY SMOKES!

GB

Emo...you need a new source for your Joyitas if they need to be dried out. ;) The ones I'm smoking right now are from 90-91 and are fabulous!!

I would have to go with any of the CAO line as well as the Sancho Panza's and the Astrals. Those are just the few that I have now and then when time is short.

I smoke the petite Punch and Fuentes when i need a quick fix.

Oh, you mean cigars..... ;)

I like Joyitas and Demi-Tasse are nice as well!

i've tried alot of them and rate them thus(imho):

1. onyx impulse(love them maddies :D )
2. cohiba pequenos
3. af cubanitos
4. ashton cigarillos(although these tend to get squishy last 2")
5. macanudo ascots

this may change in the next few minutes, however, cuz
i'm about to burn a perdomo reserve cabinet mini :love:

only problem w/those is $2 each

also recently had hdm mini(name?) well aged, tasted for all
the world like isom

as i figured, a new #2 in the perdomo

also, a good circular punch for minis is a sharpened
.22 magnum rimfire casing
although i suppose any .22 would work(i.e. .223, .22-250, etc.)