• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your plans for the 4th?

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
Hey everyone, ring in and share your plans for the 4th. I am a member of the local JAYCEES and we do the fire works for our town. This yaer is a BIG year for us being its the Bicentennial for our great state of OHIO. We are putting on a tuff-truck contest, strong man show, apple pie eating contest, apple pie judging contest (I"M THE JUDGE :D :p ), tractor pulls, live music all day and alot of stuff for the kids. All in all from start to finish its about an 18 hour affair and on Saturday morning we bring in the local boot camp for juvenial offenders to pick up the mess. How many ??? smokes do you think I can get in this weekend? I'm betting a bunch :) !!!!

July 4th is my wife's family annual get together. Everybody shows up, my b-i-l and I grill burgers, dogs and ribs. At dark we set off some fireworks for the younger kids, then a couple of us light up cigars and enjoy the time together.

And it's a three day weekend. WOO HOO! :D

Getting together with a friend for some grillin' & chillin'. MP and I will both be there so the smoke will be filling the yard. MP may decide to put his explosives license to the test too :lookup: . Thanks for reminding me...I need to decide what to take with me.

Well, the 4th, the Town of Sanford throws a huge street fest where they close down main street all day and have live music, great eats and have Budwieser Trucks dispensing cold beer. Then in the evening, they shoot fireworks off over the lake. Then on saturday, off to Daytona International Speedway for the Pepsi 400, wooo hoooo. More cigars, beers and great eats. All I have to say is watch the DEI cars. Sorry Joe M, i had to say that knowing your a Mark Martin. :p

I am going camping, I am leaving on the 2nd of July and coming back on Monday the 7th. I am going to a lake called Scotts Flats near Grass Valley in Nevada County/California. My brother is bringing his boat. I will try my hand at fishing, since I got my cast of Friday. :D . Yep my arm is sore but it moves. I will be bringing some of my best smokes with me to convert the ones that have never tried a quality seegar. :D :D :D

glad to here you arm is getting better pg!

the mrs. and i will have a quiet kid free weekend. i know she will hit a few sales as that is what she loves holidays for.
i will do a little yard work smokes some and have a small cookout. nothing big just relaxing.

I have a 4 day weekend, inviting everyone I know over and probably will have 1 or 2 show up who don't already have other plans :p

Going to sit back enjoy some smokes, enjoy some wine and watch movies, catch up on sleep and torture my cats. :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
torture my cats. :sign:

Sam
Sam, the cats into bondage too? :0 :sign:

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up.

Nothing exciting this 4th for the Wascal. Vacation all week for me, so more of the same. Porch sittin, stogie smokin, and spirit sippin. Perfect Vacation! :thumbs: Saving the last day for a trip to Statesville, gona spend all day in one of the worlds largest humidors. :0 That loud frying sound you will hear will be my Visa card melting. :p

The wife & I are throwing our 2nd annual "4th at the Franks" party. Lots of food - lots of drink - lots or activites out on the lawn (NO - not THAT kind you sicko!) - and hopefully lots of cigars (no one likes to smoke alone - but I will if I have to!)

Looks to be a promising day. :thumbs:

I will be on duty at the ship with a whip crackin Officer Of the Day. Not only does this OOD crack the whip, he bucks the Command and makes people work on Sunday's and Holidays. So being the Junior Officer Of the Day, I am going to try and reason with the guy when he makes people turn and burn on an off day. But our base is right down town, and I'll have hte best spot for fireworks over the harbour.

Emo

Heading down to the Oregon coast to a little town called Seaside. Packing the kids up in the SUV Thursday morning and hitting the road.

Everyone have a safe and sane 4th! :D

BenjieV :D

Family get together in the a.m. on the 4th and then hopping a plane to LA for Friday night and the rest of the weekend. Herfing up a storm with the SoCal crew. :)

IM going to mooch off of matt,
hehehe......

no really...

After working a Fireworks show with Onepyrotek I will head to SOCal4 for some enjoyment.
See ya there.

Hb

Matt R said:
Family get together in the a.m. on the 4th and then hopping a plane to LA for Friday night and the rest of the weekend. Herfing up a storm with the SoCal crew. :)
Matt, if you need someone to guard your cigars while you are away the Shadow Cigar Security Company is at your disposal! ;) :D

I'm working on the 4th, kids are older and doing there own thing....

I will however have the best seat in town for the Richmond Braves fireworks display after the game though!!

We're going to head to Va. Beach for the rest of the weekend, lots of seafood, beer and cigars!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!! :D

pool party at a theatre friends......outide bar...inground pool,hot tub and lots of food!

We're headed to the lake for the weekend. Maybe even pass Ben on his way to Seaside. 3 uninteruped days of waterskiing and cigar smokin'. :D

I Can't wait.

Pool party at next door neighbors. Lots of food, drink, and smokes. Lets hope the weather holds up its end.
Good holiday everyone.