• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What can I do?

Rconectn

King of Scotland
I sent a box of cigars out to some friends on friday Dec, 14 via Priority Mail. The Signature Confirmation says, "Your item was processed and left our ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007 facility on December 16, 2007." Now the distination of the cigars is in Chicago, could my package be lost or b/c of Christmas the post office is swamped and backed up? What do you think? What steps should I take?

I sent a box of cigars out to some friends on friday Dec, 14 via Priority Mail. The Signature Confirmation says, "Your item was processed and left our ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007 facility on December 16, 2007." Now the distination of the cigars is in Chicago, could my package be lost or b/c of Christmas the post office is swamped and backed up? What do you think? What steps should I take?

Hi Christian,

I've had this happen quite a few times (the last was just a couple of days ago in fact).

Go here to get the ball rolling:

https://hdusps.esecurecare.net/cgi-bin/hdus...GGTi&xssl=1

Typically, your package (insert package joke here :D ) will get to it's destination with in about 7-10 days (I know it's longer than the 2-3 days expected) but I haven't had one not make it there after getting this message.

I hope this helps

~Mark

Thanks Mark! I just filled out the info, I'll keep you and everyone posted :thumbs:

I can tell you one thing for sure, the US Postal service is all whacked out right now. I have sent out about a dozen or so packages in the last couple weeks. Just today I'm starting to see delivery notices on things that were delivered on the 13th. Also the same message you show above, where it was processed and left facility.

Then you've got those packages that somehow jump to the front of the line. I got one going out west that made it there in 2 days.

"its all fucked up, mang"

I can tell you one thing for sure, the US Postal service is all whacked out right now. I have sent out about a dozen or so packages in the last couple weeks. Just today I'm starting to see delivery notices on things that were delivered on the 13th. Also the same message you show above, where it was processed and left facility.

Then you've got those packages that somehow jump to the front of the line. I got one going out west that made it there in 2 days.

"its all fucked up, mang"

That gives me hope! :thumbs:

This same thing happened to me recently and it still doesn't show as delivered, but it got there. The PO sucks this time of year, but such is life.

USPS is screwed up this time of year. I had a package from Cal to Milwaukee take 5 delivery days, yet the same sender sent a package to New Jersey and it only took 3 days. So hopefully its just late

Alright! My package arrived today! One week later, I sent it Priority Mail atleast it made it!

Congrats!

I'm hoping for the same luck with a package that went out on the 17th! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I'm hoping for the same luck on something that went out on the 10th...