• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What can only a Fuente do?

a cigar head stand..who would have thought a Fuente could be so athletic.

I seem to remember Moki doing the same. Was it also w/ a Shark?

Hey, Aizuddin.

I've been reading your blog for awhile now, good to see you're over here, too!

KevPriest

stevehawk said:
Nice smoke, but I absolutely LOVE that ash tray! :thumbs:
[snapback]188702[/snapback]​

Yeah it is nice... not mine tho!

aha!
I blazed through a Shark last night, and it was a 2-time asher.

...the first ash held on stubbornly (~2.5" long), so I had to be forceful with it.
guess I could have nursed it to a one-piece headstand! :0

next time, next time.

(by the way, I've enjoyed your cigar blog on a number of occasions, Aizuddin. :thumbs:)

Absolutely gorgeous. Definitely reaffirms the glory of Fuente.
Ran into Carlito in Atlantic City by the way. Got some great pics and autographs, also got measured and suited for a couple of new entries into the new line of Fuente guayaberas. 100% lino - aye que lindo! These are awesome brothers, for those who wear them anyway. Dare I say they're even better than Ramon Puig's here in Miami!

I wish I would have known about Ramon Puig sooner, I'm wearing a 100% Irish Linen Guayabera for my wedding on Saturday. But from what I can find on the web his sound awesome.

:cool:

MiamiCubano said:
Absolutely gorgeous. Definitely reaffirms the glory of Fuente.
Ran into Carlito in Atlantic City by the way. Got some great pics and autographs, also got measured and suited for a couple of new entries into the new line of Fuente guayaberas. 100% lino - aye que lindo! These are awesome brothers, for those who wear them anyway. Dare I say they're even better than Ramon Puig's here in Miami!
[snapback]188776[/snapback]​

I picked up one of the tailored guayaberas from the Fuentes when I was at the RTDA show in Vegas last year. It has the Opus X symbol on the cuff. Magnificent shirts. :D I'm sure you are going to love it. I'm wearing it in my profile picture.

NorCalCigarLover said:
I wish I would have known about Ramon Puig sooner, I'm wearing a 100% Irish Linen Guayabera for my wedding on Saturday. But from what I can find on the web his sound awesome.

:cool:
[snapback]188782[/snapback]​

Ramon's are incredible. I got married in one of his full "suits" (linen guayabera and pants) for my wedding on the beach here. I've had several of his custom made as well, but the one for my wedding was by far the best.

But, to the real point of my response - congrats on your wedding this Saturday brother. :thumbs: :D

cigardawg said:
MiamiCubano said:
Absolutely gorgeous.  Definitely reaffirms the glory of Fuente.
Ran into Carlito in Atlantic City by the way.  Got some great pics and autographs, also got measured and suited for a couple of new entries into the new line of Fuente guayaberas.  100% lino - aye que lindo!  These are awesome brothers, for those who wear them anyway. Dare I say they're even better than Ramon Puig's here in Miami!
[snapback]188776[/snapback]​

I picked up one of the tailored guayaberas from the Fuentes when I was at the RTDA show in Vegas last year. It has the Opus X symbol on the cuff. Magnificent shirts. :D I'm sure you are going to love it. I'm wearing it in my profile picture.
[snapback]188784[/snapback]​

I saw some of those at the Big Smoke, but they now have a new one which has the Fuente family crest on the side, near the bottom pocket. You also get your initial etched/sewn (or what ever the tailored equivalent term is) on the chest pocket - or wherever you want it. They are very, very nice, plus with the proceeds going to the charity (even tax deductible), it's even that much worthwhile.