• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you do this July 4th weekend?

cletus

Smokin' Member
Reaction score
Had some few friends over, Swimming,BBQ,Drinks and some Great Smokes!
Hope you all have a great 4th!
cigar.jpg

I'm enjoying a nice long weekend :)
After 20+ years I finaly have a job with every weekend/Holiday off.
No eves no nights. Best move I made in a long time :cool:
Lynerd Skynerd and fireworks on the forth at the Marine Base

Bill

I'm smoking a Forbidden X at the moment :love: , then off to fire up the coals. Tomorrow we'll be spending the day poolside with friends from church then we'll watch the fireworks. :laugh:

Gonna go to a ballgame tonight...West Tenn Diamond Jacks, Cubs AA Affliate, fireworks after the game. Tomorrow...Ribs on the grill and some Sam Adams Boston Lager to wash em down with.

Took a couple of my kids out for some shopping and a meal. Gonna dig around in the coolerador for something nice. It is a perfect night weatherwise.

Okay, settled on the Gurkha Anniversario.
Santa sent it to me last year. So thank you Santa, thank you Joe M. A few drinks with it and Pink Martini on the stereo drifting out the back door. Not the worst thing in the world. :thumbs:

well, as I was leaving my girlfriend's house at 3 this morning, I heard her screaming as I got to my car. I turn and ran back only to find her cat had brought a mouse in the house. The mouse was alive. After thirty minutes and a yard stick, I got both out of the house and finally got to sleep @ 4. Then got up @ 8 to get my brakes done, took a very long nap, ate hamburgers, and probably sleep the rest of the night.

Picnic today, picnic tomorrow and then watch the fireworks from the deck.

Kids are with thier mom this weekend so I am going to smoke as many ISOMs and 1964s as I can without making me sick. I plan on digging into that box of Siglo VIs within the next hour or so. They have been "resting" for about a month and a half so I'm sure they are ready for me by now. Going to a party but they are serving mexican food and I REFUSE to eat mexican food on my American Holiday :angry2: !!! So I'll grab a bucket of chicken on my way over to go with my cigars. Both will be finger lickin' good!!

God Bless America!!!!! :thumbs:

Cigars and watching "Training Films".

I get to be reminded why we have the 4th of July.

If anyone is watching with me, I will engage in discussion on why we as a country have done what we have done. (come on over Lumpburg) ;)

I've been moving all weekend (with the help of KiltedCraftsman). The movers arrive tomorrow morning for the big stuff, but all the little sh*t is in the new place.

We've also taken some time for a few smokes, as well as a coupla dinners and a movie with the wives. Overall, it's been a difficult, but good time.

More moving today, with a last barbeque at the old house to finish out the 4th. Tomorrow, we'll be in our new digs.

I was shootin'...cowboy action style. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, my club held the 6th Annual Shootout Under the Midnight Sun...the cowboy action shooting championship for the Territory of Alaska. Being the official photographer of the match, I shot all 12 stages on Friday, then took pictures the remaining two days. I feel like I've been beat with an axe handle. But it was worth it. I placed first in my category (Frontier Cartridge) and came home with more than 1500 pictures. Now I've just got to sort them all out.

Rifle2.jpg

Shotgun2.jpg

Oh yeah...and I shared and traded a few cigars with some good ol' cowboys.

part 2:

fuente hemi best seller :thumbs:

i got one more cigar for today..............

Flying!! Earned my Aerotow rating this weekend.