• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do with your butts

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I was throwing them in a flower box, on the assumption that they make good fertilizer, along with the ash, but it looks ugly.

First off do cigar butts indeed make good fertilizer?

What do you do with them to get rid of them and keep the smell down?

I also heard they make good fertilizer so i ash in the flower beds in front of my house.
As for the butts i usually put them out in the flowerbeds and toss them in the garbage outside, no smoking allowed in the house. :)

This coon-ass tosses them wherever. Usually I put them out in the ashtray and throw them out with the trash. When I'm outside they get tossed in the yard. When driving I toss them at pedestrians :p J/K about the pedestrians. :lookup:

Well I heard if you plant them with the ash side down and watered them daily they would grow? Heck I have a whole garden with a rows of Fuente and Cohiba butts planted :sign: :sign: :sign:

I hit em' from behind...woops, wrong type of butts :sign: I know, I know. I'm terrible.

Anyway, I usually just toss em' in the garbage after they've sat overnight. I recently learned that I need to be a little more diligent about this when I found our 15 month old crusing around w/ a 3/4 smoked Opus X :D

I let them sit in a can until they start to fade from the weather and they lose their smell. I crush them with my hands and dump them in the strawberry patch...... You should see the strawberries that this has begain to produce after a year of but crushing......Seems to keep the bugs out too.