• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Do You Put The Cigars In?

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I am considering starting a pass and have the industrial strength tupperware needed. Should I bag up each cigar? Then use bubble-wrap to secure the contents (no pipe tobacco!)?

Thanks!

hey there mcp, i got some good advice from hbooker in my trade with him, it seems that any smokes not in cello should either be individually wrapped in small bags, or placed in a manner that they will not contact any other smokes or hard objects, like the inside of the tupperware. I think bagging all the un cello'ed smokes and then placing them fairly tightly in a larger zip lock should to the trick, then refer to misc's post that is pinned in the open cigar passes board about how to do the drop the elephant on top of the box test :sign: :D , oh sorry, it was the jug of water, excuse meLOL

After my first pass, I learned a lot from Dave the master boxer/bagger/bubble taper :p

Bag each indivdual in a seperate bag
line bottom of tupperware with bubble wrap
place cigars
add more bubble wrap
close tupperware
add more bubblewrap
insert into box
add more bubblewrap on top of that
put in all the other crap, then sign, seal deliver :)

Kinda joking, but kinda not at the same time. need to protect the goods so they don't get split heads/feet like mine did when I didn't follow those suggestions ???

well If your now learning try and avoid ceran wraps at all costs.
Ask Dave about it..
LOL!