• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What empty boxes should I get to store cigars in my coolidor

nicktressler

" I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a goo
I just put together my coolidor and was wondering which boxes would be good to use to keep my sticks in. I am looking at them on Ebay and such and was wondering what brands or sizes are good to use. Any help in which ones to get would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Nick

I just put together my coolidor and was wondering which boxes would be good to use to keep my sticks in. I am looking at them on Ebay and such and was wondering what brands or sizes are good to use. Any help in which ones to get would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Nick

Just go to a local B&M and pick up some. There are plenty in and near to the burgh. they will probably be free or very cheap and no shipping!

Any empties will do. Or get them prefilled like I do!! :laugh:

I prefer to use the cedar boxes without any paper labels or coverings. Like the Fuentes, Padrons, LFD, etc... Whatever floats your boat. Any would do the job just fine as long as there isn't any wierd smell and it's cedar. You could also try your local B&M or maybe post in the marketplace for some. I'm sure some B/SOTL will help you out. The fun part is trying to fit the most amount in ya cooler. Tetris time! :)

if you can't get any at your B&M, CI has 10 for about 10-12 + ship on the devil site every once in a while.

Do a search and you'll find some links to cedar trays for singles that alot of folks here use and are very happy with. A couple others I've seen use small plastic trays as well, the ones that have all the holes in them.

Otherwise you could do an ISO over in the buy/sell/trade area and offer to cover shipping and I'm sure someone will be able to hook you up.

In general the bigger the cigar box the better, since it will hold more sticks. But I think the trays will be more efficient.

If you get closer to the city, I may have a couple for you :whistling:

I use these trays for singles....... You could probably get them at Walmart, Target.. etc. Just try to get the ones that rest on themselves so you can stack them on top of each other. You don't want them crushing the cigars...

IMG_4354.jpg

I have a few empties you are welcome to....Nat Shermans, Fuente's, and a few others.