• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened to the pinned Anejo/Opus thread?

Holy crap! When did that happen???? That's no good! The Padrons and Tats too?? Even if the info was a little dated it was still good to have it there! Wouldn't it be possible to just update the prices?

Holy crap! When did that happen???? That's no good! The Padrons and Tats too?? Even if the info was a little dated it was still good to have it there! Wouldn't it be possible to just update the prices?

Possible for who to update the prices? The person who invested a great deal of time putting that thread together is the one who should be able to determine what happens to it.

MMM has his reasons; I suggest we respect them.

Possible for who to update the prices? The person who invested a great deal of time putting that thread together is the one who should be able to determine what happens to it.

MMM has his reasons; I suggest we respect them.

Precisely the reason it seems like such a waste. But.... ohhhh.... I see what's going on now. :whistling: