• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Happened to the Stickies?

LouieD

Is that a PSD4 you're holding?
I can't seem to find the stickies for Padron, Opus, Anejo, etc...

What happened to them?

Can we get MMM's reference posts put back to stickies?

MilesMingusMonk (Kirk) has not updated the info in sometime and he would rather they be unpinned as he has not had time to update the info.

We are working on creating new MSRP guides that will be updated on a regular basis.

MilesMingusMonk (Kirk) has not updated the info in sometime and he would rather they be unpinned as he has not had time to update the info.

We are working on creating new MSRP guides that will be updated on a regular basis.
Outdated or not, those were some of the most useful pages in the forum. IMHO it was a bad move to unsticky them.

I agree slightly outdated, but great reference material. I appreciate not having to search for it.

Ok fellas, how about assuming positive intent. HELLO?

"MilesMingusMonk (Kirk) has not updated the info in sometime and he would rather they be unpinned as he has not had time to update the info. "

I reckon that Kirk no longer wants the responsibility since he can't afford the god knows how many hours to collect the info to keep them permanent duh...pertinent.

"MilesMingusMonk (Kirk) has not updated the info in sometime and he would rather they be unpinned as he has not had time to update the info. "

I reckon that Kirk no longer wants the responsibility since he can't afford the god knows how many hours to collect the info to keep them permanent duh...pertinent.

In case my initial post wasn't clear, Kirk emailed me requesting that the threads be UNPINNED as he doesn't have the time to keep them updated. Period.

I would much rather they remain pinned, since the information posted is still valid and quite useful.

....HELLO? Who said anything about bad intent? I said it was a bad move to unsticky them and I still think it was.

If that's what Kirk wants, I have no issue respecting his request but my point was that even if the prices are outdated, a note to that effect solves the dilemma.

He clearly put a ton of time into the threads. It's just a shame to see that quality of info slide into the database. It's not evil or nefarious, but IMHO a shame to see the info slip from view. Nothing more, nothing less.