• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened...

Sorry, at 10:00 p.m. on Thursdays, I watch "Without a Trace" but tonight, I fell asleep on the couch. :(

NOW of course, I'm wide awake and probably won't be able to get to sleep until 5:00 a.m......

*edit* 2:45 a.m. and I'm still going strong!!!

Oooo, oooo, look at my total # of posts (well, this will only be good for a short time but.......)

As in Padron 1926, my new FAVORITE cigar, the #1 size. I got my tobacconist looking into getting a whole box, RicMac25 would be proud of me :)

Keep your fingers crossed for me.................................

I too watched TV and was out by 9:45. I watched the Trump Show "The Apprentice" and was out half way through during Will & Grace. I was gonna get on the Board but made my way to the bed instead. Been getting up every day around 5 and I feel the effects around 10:00 PM. Hopefully next week we can have a good showing...... :D :thumbs: :p

Just come to the morning chat, every week day. :thumbs:

Heh, I'm usually in the weekday chat. I heard there was another crowd in the evening. Wanted take a looksee. Apparently the night time crowd is too busy cleaning off their dentures. :D

Ha. Kidding.

Been here for an hour tonight and it's been pretty quiet in the Chat room again..... ???