• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what is a anejo fuente?

SMOKE!

I have seen several comments about anejo fuentes. What are they? I dont know exactly what an anejo cigar is, but I have heard the term before. I love fuentes, but I have never seen them before.

They're heaven in stick form :love:

This link will give you some visual candy to drool over :thumbs:

atuck said:
They suck! :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]219900[/snapback]​
Yah, I understand they suck so bad I'm dying to try one...hopefully the retailer I'm placing an order with tomorrow will have a few...will let you know how bad they suck, shortly...

SMOKE! said:
I have seen several comments about anejo fuentes. What are they? I dont know exactly what an anejo cigar is, but I have heard the term before. I love fuentes, but I have never seen them before.
[snapback]219871[/snapback]​

Here's some info that may be useful to you.

I think this is the part where someone says something like "they are a horrible cigar..send all of them you have to me so I can properly dispose of them"

that is all

Matty_Vegas said:
I think this is the part where someone says something like "they are a horrible cigar..send all of them you have to me so I can properly dispose of them"

that is all
[snapback]219938[/snapback]​
Damn Matty, you stole my thunder... :p

They are a horrible cigar...you need to send all that you find directly to me and then stop asking about them...immediately!!! Stop all questions and research at this time and let me dispose of them all. :whistling:

-Fetter