• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Is A Connie #30?

Connie is short for Consuegra...it is made for JR Cigars by Villazon I believe...There a dollar each, and come in bundles of 25. 30's are EMS and 303's are Maduors.#30 is a size, and if it isn't followed by 3(maduro) then it is considered an EMS. Many people consider Connies the best value in cigars. Other popular sizes are the 9's, 18's, and 73's. Usually they need some time after arriving for stablization. An JR's tends to keep their product fairly wet.

Emo

Going by my Connie's cheat sheet the #30 (5.25" x 50) can be either seconds of the Excalibur Epicure or the Punch Corona Gorda Deluxe. :thumbs:

Connies! Well I have not smoked a lot, maybe 10-12. The ones I have smoked I'd say 2-3 were ok. Nothing great and especially nothing to write home about. If they are give to ya take em. But if you got to buy them, I would not recomend them. :(

On a curios note, do you remember which ones you tried? Out of the 30-40 I have smoked 5 weren't that good. 10 were yard smokes, 10 were better than ok, and 5 were outstanding...adujust these +/- 2 either way... So for $1 a smoke, I'll take these over any other $1 smoke on the market. Especially when you find the size that suits your taste. Just my 2 cents.

Emo

I personally have only had about 6 Connies, all #30 or 303, and I loved each and every one. The Maddie is far and away one of the best cigars I have had the pleasure to smoke. I didn't say THE best, but certainly up there in the top 5.

Crash, maybe yours were not quite ready, They do need some age I am told, and they also ship farely moist.

I bought the #30's based on PB and Emo's reco. I aged them about a month or so and they are pretty darn good. I took one when they first showed up and it was pretty wet. Wet and nasty. Let 'em sit and they are a tasty lil cigar. Nice little smoke for $1 a stick imo

I have smoked 3 of the #9's CGR3 robusto's in the last couple of days that were rested and it is a darn good smoke.