• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is going on in California?

That's f..king insane! I hope I live long enough to see the revolt that WILL happen in this country.

Mark

Perfectly logical, if you're a non-smoker in a poorly built, multi-family building. Ask Mr Peat about that.

There you go, when you are told what to do in your own home it suddenly dawns on you that you are fugged. :angry:
Yep, that smoke that travels under your door, along the passage way, under your neighbors door is a killer.

All is not lost though, they do say...
Smoking will still be allowed in single-family homes and their yards, and units and yards in apartment buildings

Thank you for the concession, way to go! :sign:

Brian

I've always used the term ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, or Molon Labe for my feelings against gun control. This term is used as a threat of "I dare you to come take them" or more literally "from my dead hands will you take them"

Its a threat of battle to uphold one's rights, wishes, freedom.

I never thought I would use it in the context of smoking. I'd gladly walk down their streets smoking a big ole fat gurkha that puts out volumes of thick smoke. I say we have the 2008 CP Herf there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

Eventually the fascism is going to outweigh all the GOOD parts about living in California.

There you go, when you are told what to do in your own home it suddenly dawns on you that you are fugged. :angry:
Yep, that smoke that travels under your door, along the passage way, under your neighbors door is a killer.

All is not lost though, they do say...
Smoking will still be allowed in single-family homes and their yards, and units and yards in apartment buildings

Yeah, for now....... :angry:

Mark

Thank you for the concession, way to go! :sign:

Brian

WTF. Things are getting stranger and stranger.

Worse yet, this is just political posturing, because 99% of landlords in well-to-do Belmont don't allow smoking in their leases anyways.

Liberty sacrificed for votes. Welcome to Democracy.