• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is Johnnie Walker Green?

my friend i will introduce u to the wide world of google

Johnnie Walker Green Label Pure Malt Scotch Whisky 15 year old BN#142973
Previously only available strictly from Johnnie Walker direct or in duty-free shops, Johnnie Walker "Green Label" Pure Malt is a blend of 15 year old single Highland Malts. Being that this blend uses no grain whiskies and only pure malt, it has a special earthy and natural taste with the signature Johnnie Walker smokiness.

as for the single malts in is dunno hard stuff to find, ud have to dig, bout $70 a bottel, sounds like some good **** though

Johnnie Walker Green is now available in the US as of earlier this year

Johnnie Walker Green was the first scotch I reviewed for CP. You can read that here if you want.

Green Label is what is called a "Vatted" whiskey. This means that there is no grain alcohol added as in the case of a "Blended" whisky. Different single malts are mixed together and usually recasked for a short period of time (a year or less) to allow the different scotches to "marry" in the cask before being bottled.

There are a number of Vatted scotches available in the UK but they aren't too popular here. Campbeltown Loch 20 or 25 yo, Blue Hanger 25 yo, and The Famous Grouse are some of the more popular.

While not bad, Green Label is a bit over-priced although it has come down some.

70$ a bottle :0
I'm glad I have a good "inside source", cause I paid way less.
BOMBS AWAY :sneaky:

$70 is for the 1 L bottle, the 750ml is around $50.

Beefcube said:
now how the heck do I package this thing for the mail . . . . .
remeber gettin stuff in those annoying packing penuts, yea those work best for glass.

Hey it's cheaper than Blue, and sounds like i have to put in on my "to try" list.
My_Stogies_72404_020.jpg

Don't mind the picture, just testing something out.

I did a review of Green if you want to check it out. I do think the Green is as good as the Gold which I reviewed too.