• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your favorite Siglo?

I like the ....

• Siglo I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siglo II

• Siglo III

• Siglo IV

• Siglo V

• Siglo VI

• Total voters

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
I'm partial to the Siglo II myself, how about you?

Can I vote if i've only ever tried one of them? Siglo III!

I was the SIG IV...

Until i tried the SIG VI..

But than again they were probably fakes! :(

I had a really good Siglo II a while ago.
But I also had a Siglo V on vacation which I liked as well.
HMmmmmmmm, I go with the II.

The Siglo VI is probably my favorite although the IV is also good. I've had a few IIIs, but that size in general just isn't my favorite. When I sit down to smoke a cigar, I like to smoke for over an hour, and the III wouldn't do that.

Define "favorite." The VI is a nice now-and then treat, but the IVs are the only ones I buy boxes of, and smoke on a regular basis. MMMMMMM! I love SIg IVs.
Maybe I'll smoke one tonight if it's not too wet out.

Define "favorite." The VI is a nice now-and then treat, but the IVs are the only ones I buy boxes of, and smoke on a regular basis. MMMMMMM! I love SIg IVs.

Lets say someone put 1 of each in front of you... and said you could only pick one.

Which cigar would you take?

Lets say someone put 1 of each in front of you... and said you could only pick one.

There are alot of fake VI's out there. I ususally bring back a box of III's from Cuba when i go, they are a nice sized stick, (kinda lancero like) but may lack complexity of the VI.

Can i pick one of each? :D

There are alot of fake VI's out there. I ususally bring back a box of III's from Cuba when i go, they are a nice sized stick, (kinda lancero like) but may lack complexity of the VI.

Can i pick one of each? :D

A Fake VI? I never heard of such a thing!

IV are good and I appreciate each an every one I've had (certainly not enough) but the VI is a treat!

Other than the VI,I had the II,I would grab the VI anytime....definately my favorite of the siglo's.

I am always "drawn" to PCs so the II stands out for me. Maybe I am in a rut!!!!

I only had the Siglo IV :love: and I liked it. A lot. Ok, I really liked it a lot!

I really like the III, but then the V is good also....hmmm, then I tried the VI...I'm going to go with the VI.

Aged IV is real good!
VI is great!

Choose one? _ No way, please don't make me do that - pleeeesse!

Brian

i'll make it eawsy for myself...i like all of them...never met a siglo i didn't like. :thumbs:

I voted for the Siglo III. The only Cohiba Siglo that I have tried and not really liked was the Siglo VI. I think primarily due to it being inadequately aged. The Siglo III, however, is a blockbuster. Very complex, with flavors ranging from the Cohiba grassy profile to molassas to vanilla. Wonderful smoke.