• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Makes CP so GREAT

kurtcigar1

I happen to post a similar thread on the now thankfully put-to-rest Comments Forum, but I felt I needed to repeat it again as perhaps not many saw it...

I made a brief business trip last week down to Houston....

Before departing I put out a couple feelers to the good members here, and before I knew it I was being picked up at my hotel by one of the great folks here, and being whisked away Texas Cadillac style :0 to a cigar bar....

What was perhaps more entertaining was that following the pleasantries of introductions and having settled in at the cigar bar with an adult beverage, my host and I both pulled out the same 'special occasion' stick to share with one another! :0 :0 Not only were they the same brand and vitola, but after a good laugh we determined they were from the same source as well! :D

Let me just post publicly a big TEXAS SIZE THANK YOU To Allofus123...

He showed me some great Texas Hospitality and went well above and beyond the call of duty to host a stranger other than the interaction that takes place on this board!

Enough of the BAD stuff that has been going on - Lets hear it for the GOOD stuff!! :thumbs:

Thanks Kenny –

And Thanks CP for hosting a Community where this is possible!

Kurt

I swear... deja vu. Was this posted before? Or am I just a loon?

Well, the last part is a given... I meant loonier than usual. :)

Good job Allofus. Taking care of a Yankee like that... impressive. Did he ask you about your pig farm? :sign:

Oh man Kurt, you are one lucky dude. :thumbs:

I personally have never met Kenny but from what I know about him, he is one of the BEST!! I hope to meet him at the LOL Herf IV this year.

Carefull with that yankee comment Phishy....

I think I still have a box that might have your return address on it... :D :D

Excellent job Kenny ~
toast.gif

Agreed, I've had nothing but positive experiences here. Kudos to everyone I've dealt with.

Though I am a little pissed at how all of you have nurtured my addiction into a full-blown sink-hole for money. :)

Man i've said it a few times and i'll say it again.
This board is full of great people.

Great job Kenny.... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

That's what makes this board what it is. :) :thumbs: :)

I have spent some QT with a couple of people from this board, and will spend even more QT with even more folks in about a week, and I must say my life has been enriched.

So, did he kiss you on the cheek or the lips?? That's how you know whether you met the "real" Kenny or not. :sign:

And to think he spoke so highly of you and the LOL Herf Matt!

Kind of makes me wonder which Kenny you might know! :sign: :sign:

BACCHUS said:
If you guys hug, I'm going to puke!
ROFLMAO @ Bacchus.

Matt, on the cheek? I thought you said between the cheek's. :0 ;)

Thank You Kurt, its very rare that you can meet someone for the first time and within 15 minutes know that they are class people. Our "special occasion" cigar's that we both pulled out was way too funny and to think I spent quite a bit of time rumbling through my humi to select the perfect cigar. LOL! They just don't make them like that anymore do they..... ;)

I did have one problem with this guy that I have to warn my brothers about. The SOB snatched the dining tab at our local 7-11. That won't happen next time my friend. :)

BTW, Kurt "gets it". :thumbs:

Between the cheeks was when we were in the restroom together at that truck stop. In public I prefer you to be a bit more reserved. :)

BTW.. got anymore of those special occasion cigars, I think I have a special occasion to celebrate this weekend.. it'll be Saturday again. :)

Allofus123 said:
[The SOB snatched the dining tab at our local 7-11. That won't happen next time my friend. :)
LOL! Sounds like a classy place to me! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Mind sharing what the "special occasion" smoke was for each of you? :)

vewyphishy said:
Mind sharing what the "special occasion" smoke was for each of you? :)
There's a reason why neither of them posted what the smoke was...."get it"? :)

This whole thread is starting to sound like a group reach-around! ;)

TheBeast said:
vewyphishy said:
Mind sharing what the "special occasion" smoke was for each of you? :)
There's a reason why neither of them posted what the smoke was...."get it"? :)
LOL. Yeah... I do. PMs never hurt nobody. :D

I'm always interested in knowing what fellow BOTLs are smoking. I mean, it's gotta be better than these grocery sticks I'm puffing on, right? :p