• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What next?

I would suggest trying out the Newbie Sampler. It's a great way to get a wide range of cigars, as well as make a connection with an established member here.

When I first started smoking cigars over 35 yrs ago, I approached it much as I did cigarettes. I found a brand I liked, Royal Jamaicans, and smoked the piss out of them. As I developed, I broadened my horizons. Now, I wouldn't even consider smoking two of the same cigars in one day. Find a tobacconist who knows what he's doing, tell him what you've enjoyed, and take it from there. Or, try out the newbie sampler thread.

Doc.

I just try every cigar that I can get my hands on. Along the way you will find what you like and make box purchases from there.

pick up some five packs...i knew i would like a full stogie (i was a cig smoker at first) so when i started i ordered assorted five packs that where full in strength...the ones i liked i would then order more of those and then also try similar profile stogies (ie from same country and same type of tobacco)...half the fun of cigars is trying new ones...if you have a local stogie store they can help you out in making your initial choices as well...cheers