• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What releases are you looking forward to this year?

SPIVY

THE STIG
I am buying more and more, and now I am thinking about the new releases for this year. This will be a big year for cigars. What are you guys looking forward to?

My List:
NC
Tatuaje Dracula
Tatuaje Black *New Vitola*
Tatuaje Boris

CC
Cohiba Gran Reserva
Bolivar Elegantes RE
H Upmann Mag 48 EL

Tatuaje Dracula :cool:
Tatuaje Black *New Vitola* :rolleyes:

The Black , the Drac and the Boris( a dressed down version of the ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++Frank)...+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Black , the Drac and the Boris( a dressed down version of the ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+
+
+
+
+++++++++++Frank)...++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I forgot about the boris.

I am buying more and more, and now I am thinking about the new releases for this year. This will be a big year for cigars. What are you guys looking forward to?

My List:
NC
Tatuaje Dracula
Tatuaje Boris

CC
Cohiba Gran Reserva
Bolivar Elegantes RE
H Upmann Mag 48 EL
Let me know when you crank up the GB's on these Ed!

My List:
NC
Tatuaje Dracula
Tatuaje Boris

CC
Cohiba Gran Reserva
Bolivar Elegantes RE
H Upmann Mag 48 EL

No kidding! loved the last one!

Does anyone know if the Tatuaje Boris will be the same measurement as the Taino or another size?

I am not looking forward to anything as I am out of room and my cigar budget is blown for a while. I bought 5 boxes in the last two weeks.....I gotta stop. :0

I too am looking forward to ALL the new Tat's, just hope I have enough room by the time they are released(if not, then I'll be looking forward to a new coolidor!).

My List:
NC
Tatuaje Dracula
Tatuaje Boris

CC
Cohiba Gran Reserva
Bolivar Elegantes RE
H Upmann Mag 48 EL

I can second that Ed. Any idea on release dates or a rough idea? I would be jumping to get into a group buy.