• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What the %^&?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8full2day

FNG in Training
I belive I saw a certain "Moderator" of this site saying something about growing some "thick-skin" in a certain topic that got out of hand a little. Shortly after posting a Jackass post, I received this message:

Kramer look alike....

Group: CP Moderators

Your post was classless and you took it farther than need be. Therefore, I'm going to recommend that your account be suspended as we don't tolerate that kind of posting over here.

You can do enough of that on some of the other boards.

First of all I really don't go to other boards. The only other one I have ever been to is Cigar Divan. I occasionally look at stuff there, but spend my time here. I believe I have been honest and forthright in every aspect of my actions here. Apparently that isn't enough for soem of the FOGs, to begin to be an accepted member here. I agree my post was a little out there, but I am not threatening "to take my ball and go home". It just proves why the FNGs don't know the rules here. Some FOGs take time to help and educate or do not. I guess buyer beware!!

You are correct, you took it too far.

Your use of the "F" word over and over was uncalled for. Grow up and learn how to act civil and maybe you can play with the big boys.

I'm not really sure what he did either. It was tasteless to be sure, but I didn't see him actually belittleing anybody or personally attacking anyone, just no taste. What did he do to warrent such a huge over reaction??

Am I next for mearly asking??

If it doesn't apply to you then let it fly? Did I hear that once?

How bout just groaning loudly and moving on without making it bigger then it needs to be?

It has been brought to my attention that posting a PM was in incredibly poor taste. I agree and would edit the post or delete it, but I didn't want to piss anyone off any further. I simply reacted without thinking. I realize the error of my ways and humbly beg for forgiveness from the PTB and vow to behave better in the future. Hopefully we can agree to disagree, if not then have a nice day!! I just tend to say what's on my mind and try to put in some humor, that many people (myself included) don't think is funny or worse. I believe I did my part and hope alll is wellll!! If not, then life goes on!!! :D :D

You know, posting that was I agree. It was you who asked to be pmed if we needed to say something to you, was it not??

I'm over it........

I will say this and then I'm done with the lot of this nonsense.....

I earned my right to be here by playing by the unpublished rules as well as those published. What I have here is because of that and the friendships I've made along the way. If some of the new guys have a problem with that or wish to criticize it, that's fine.

Maybe, one day you will get it and play with the big boys, as Matt said. I'm still trying to get there, so leave me alone!! LMAO :D

Okay, I'm closing this one and calling it a day!

Nothing to see........

Status
Not open for further replies.