• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What to smoke at tonight's herf???

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
Well, I'm sitting here staring at a full Zero Halliburton trying to decide what to burn first. Maybe you can help. :D

'97 Bolivar Inmensa
'98 Cohiba Esplendido
'99 Cohiba Siglo V
'02 Cohiba LE Piramide
'85 Monte #1
'01 Monte #3
'9 RyJ Celestial Fino
'01 Ramon Allones corona
'98 SLR PC
'00 Sir Winston
'98 Quai de Orsay Imperial
'01 H. Upmann #2
'85 Sancho Panza corona gigante
'98 Bolivar CG
or maybe a non-Havana
CAO eXtreme lancero
Don Carlos #2
Fuente SG 858
Opus Super Belicoso
Opus Fuente Fuente
Opus petite Lancero
Opus double corona
VSG belicoso Estate Reserve
VSG Enchantment Estate Reserve

Need some help deciding. :thumbs:

Smoke the 85 Sancho Panza or 85 Monte...they ain't gonna gett much better than they are now buddy...If not the 858 SG was a memorable see-gar for me...

The Sancho was one of the lead runners. But I think it could still use a few years to get to it's full potential. :)

Matt R said:
The Sancho was one of the lead runners. But I think it could still use a few years to get to it's full potential. :)
Full potential in flavor or trade value...LOL

EMO :p

LMAO....flavor! This one would never get traded as it was a gift from a friend in the UK. I'm pretty sure I'm smoking this one tonight!

Be sure to post on it this weekend. Not that I would ever get a chance to get a hold of one, but I love reading reviews on good smokes. Cheers! :thumbs:

Emo

Matt, I'd go with the Upmann #2. The ones I've been smoking from '01 have been excellent. :thumbs:

And I agree with you on the Sancho Panza, let it sleep a litle longer.

Matt, all I can say is.........You are the man!

Any of those look like a dream to this newbie!

Enjoy! :thumbs:

If I had another Quai d'Orsay Imperiales in my humidor...that would be my favorite choice as the next Cuban to light up. On the other hand - I've never smoked a BAD Cohiba Esplendido either. You've got some great sticks to choose from...enjoy!

Sam :)

When in doubt grab the one on the left.
(in that box it isn't a problem)
Ohh Yeah Enjoy!
Hb

Matt, I can speak for alot on this site when I say "We'd like to have that problem". lol good luck :D :D :D :D

Matt!!!! What are thinking? Don't smoke any of that junk.

Send it to me!!!!            :sign:  :sign:

Hey Matt, send me your "REJECTS"...I've only got about three Cubans left. Seriously! Sob :(

I've got an unopened box of Lone Wolfs that I'd be willing to trade. Man, what a bargain! ROFLMAO

Sam :D

Would love to have your problem, Don't look like you can go wrong for quite a while. :D

Well guys, the Sancho Panza was sacrificed and I have to say it was divine. Great flavor and perfect construction lent to an incredible experience. Three or four vodka martinis helped a bit too. :) Fisrt smoke though was a Siglo III, then I had about half of a Cohiba lancero, it was plugged and had the H2000 wrapper on it and did not burn well. Then I lit up the Sancho. All in all a very nice line-up. I would have had a few more, but decided I couldn't smoke anything better than the SP, so, I quit for the night. I only wish I could have said the same about the drinks. LMAO Major league headache.....I'm getting too old for this stuff! LMAO