• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What to smoke?

AndrewGBob

Calmer than you are dude...
I am making a trip to my local B&M tomorrow night to watch the KU Jayhawks whoop up on the K-State Wildcats, all while enjoying a delicious smoke. I am wanting to get some suggestions for a good cigar to smoke and write my first review over. I am looking for a medium to full bodied smoke aorund the $10 price range. If some Botl would be so kind as to offer up some suggestions for me I will pick one of them and have my first review up after tomorrow night. Thanks!

Cheers!

I am an Illusione 88 fan, and if you buy one of those, you just might have some left over out of your 10 spot.
Perdomo Champagne 10th is a good smoke also. It knocked me on my ass the first time I had it, make sure you eat prior.

I am an Illusione 88 fan, and if you buy one of those, you just might have some left over out of your 10 spot.
Perdomo Champagne 10th is a good smoke also. It knocked me on my ass the first time I had it, make sure you eat prior.

I'm not one to judge, but a perdomo champagne!? What does an LFD do to you? :laugh:

(I'm only kidding!)

I suggest getting a PAM 64!

I have to suggest the Alec Bradley Tempus, because, well, since I had my first on New Year's eve, I have not been able to get enough. They do have burn issues, but the flavor profile is so good that it more than makes up for it.

Andrew what B&M to you watch games at? I am not only new to CP but only been in KC area a short period and enjoying sticks even less time. I would love to know of a place that encourages sports and cigars.

Andrew what B&M to you watch games at? I am not only new to CP but only been in KC area a short period and enjoying sticks even less time. I would love to know of a place that encourages sports and cigars.

I don't know anywhere around these parts like that. :whistling:

Med-Full and $10 range.........

Padron x000 is good and really cheap. You may be able to smoke 2-3 in that price range.
PAM64
Illusione
Oliva V
CAO LX2
CAO MX2
Ashton VSG

Those would be my top choices. Always what I look for in any B&M if I did not bring my own and need to buy something to smoke right away.

I'm in Lawrence until July and I usually go up to Centro Cigars. It's a great B&M with really friendly people and a very nice lounge. In KC I've been to Outlaw Cigar Company only once and it is an awesome place as well.

Thanks to all who have made some recommendations for me. It's looking like I'm gonna be going with an Illusione. Not sure which one yet, but I know there is still a couple I haven't tried yet. Thanks again!

I'm not one to judge, but a perdomo champagne!? What does an LFD do to you? :laugh:

(I'm only kidding!)

In all fairness I was on an empty stomach, and have only been smoking cigars for a few months, and never smoked cigarettes prior, so my tolerance to nic. has not been developed yet. But yeah I won't lie to you, there was no excuse for it, apparently I am just a nicotine pussy

Edited because I type like a drunk monkey

(I'm only kidding!)

In all fairness I was on an empty stomach, and have only been smoking cigars for a few months, and never smokes cigarettes prior, so my tolerance to nic. has not been developed yet. But yeah I won't like to you, there was no excuse for it, apparently I am just a nicotine pussy

Sip on some soda -- that will help a lot.

(I'm only kidding!)

In all fairness I was on an empty stomach, and have only been smoking cigars for a few months, and never smokes cigarettes prior, so my tolerance to nic. has not been developed yet. But yeah I won't like to you, there was no excuse for it, apparently I am just a nicotine pussy

No worries man! I'm just giving you crap! I'm a medium smoker myself...most full bodied cigars put me under the table b/c I tend to smoke late at night. Keep something with sugar close by when you smoke...it'll knock out the nicotine punch, or make it less of a factor.

-Aaron

(I'm only kidding!)

Its alright I have smoked cigarettes for 5 years and just started smoking real cigars not to long ago. So coming from cigarettes was a little bit of a challenge because I tried to smoke the cigar like a cigarette big NO NO lol I felt the nicotine and it made my cigar taste bad because I was smoking it to fast and it was hot so it made it bitter and nasty.

(I'm only kidding!)

No worries man! I'm just giving you crap! I'm a medium smoker myself...most full bodied cigars put me under the table b/c I tend to smoke late at night. Keep something with sugar close by when you smoke...it'll knock out the nicotine punch, or make it less of a factor.

-Aaron

No Offense taken Aaron. I can take it with the best of 'em. I'm getting the tolerance built up, I seem to be smoking a lot more than I use to