• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what type of colibri is this?

Well after reading some good things on some other forums I decided to buy a Tiger dual flame Cobra lighter. Now I'm wondering about fuel. I can't get vector or colibri anywhere around here but I can get the zippo Butane anyone have experience with this?

Don't have any experience with the zippo butane, but I have had no problems with the vector fuel so far. I couldn't find it on their website, but I know I've seen it at Williams and Sonoma before if you have one of those near you. If not, cigarmony.com carries it. Try here

If you don't want to order the butane online, I asked some ebay store about what fuel they recommend for a tiger torch... They told me Colibri or Zippo. This is ASSUMING they know what they're talking about. It might just be that they carry those brands and is recommending it.

Ever since going to Vector butane, my Colibri has been working much better! I don't about the Zippo stuff.

Use a really really pure butane. The tigers are good lighters. Two of my buddies have them and they work well. Just make sure to use some good ass butane or itll stop functioning on you. Ans that my friend is a BIT*H!

Use a really really pure butane. The tigers are good lighters. Two of my buddies have them and they work well. Just make sure to use some good ass butane or itll stop functioning on you. Ans that my friend is a BIT*H!

Yep! Use the good stuff only.

Don't use anything unless it states on the can that it is triple refined at a minimum. I have seen cans that stated that the contents is quintuple refined. Otherwise, anything less could have impurities that will clog the valves and gum up the lighter.

Don't use anything unless it states on the can that it is triple refined at a minimum. I have seen cans that stated that the contents is quintuple refined. Otherwise, anything less could have impurities that will clog the valves and gum up the lighter.

DEFINITELY!

The most common cause for malfunctioning lighters is "dirty" fuel!

Stick with the Vector Quintuplus or even the Lava and you'll be MUCH happier in the long run.

~Mark