• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What vendors still sell the OLD BLEND Padilla Miami Lanceros?

Black Plague

Many vendors are displaying pics of the new Padilla Miami with the new bands and boxes.

Some display the old semi-boite nature boxes and old bands...but I'm not sure if they're just lazy about updating their site. :laugh:

So does anyone know for sure if any online vendors are still selling the old Padilla Miamis?

Many vendors are displaying pics of the new Padilla Miami with the new bands and boxes.

Some display the old semi-boite nature boxes and old bands...but I'm not sure if they're just lazy about updating their site. :laugh:

So does anyone know for sure if any online vendors are still selling the old Padilla Miamis?

The new one is actually the original blend. The blend was changed several times during it's lifespan. It is all Fernandez tobacco again, which is the same tobacco that it had for about the first few months of it being put out. It is a great stick if anyone hasn't tried it.

Al

The new one is actually the original blend. The blend was changed several times during it's lifespan. It is all Fernandez tobacco again, which is the same tobacco that it had for about the first few months of it being put out. It is a great stick if anyone hasn't tried it.

Al

I'm not home to look at my humidor...but my box has a few years on it and is the 20-count cabinet/semi-boite style box (four layers of five cigars divided by cedar sheets) and I think it has a Habanos-style "Edicion Limitada" sticker across the corner of the box......would that be one of the first blend boxes?

I saw a box of lanceros when cruising Silo cigars website not too long ago. I believe the old ones are called the Miami 8/ 11 and the new ones just Miami. Use that in your search.

PM some of the great vendors who are regulars on the site and I'm sure if any of them have the old ones they will help you out or they may know some shop who does.