• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would be useful at CP?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I know the forum skin is a bit outdated. I'm working on designing a custom skin just for CP so bare with us please. Should be done in a week or so.

Besides being a general cigar info site/cigar pass site and forum, what else would you like to see here?

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks,
Rod

A link to the chatroom from the forums would be nice. And it telling you how many people are active in it would be even nicer.

This might be a bit out there....but perhaps a link on the passes page that will allow members to see a spread sheet type page with the current P/Ts, pass line-up, etc. that can be updated by either the pass host or participants...

Just an idea :cool:

SamClemmons said:
Black, studded, dog collars.

NA
[snapback]162935[/snapback]​

Neal,
Did you have something like this in mind?

2076-02-BX%20DOG%20COLLAR.jpg

:rolleyes:

Less dickheads and more people who "get it". :D

Very nice. Veeery nice. Actually the collars were my second choice cause I figured ol' Rod wouldn't go for "Ball Washers".

Matt R said:
Less dickheads and more people who "get it". :D
[snapback]162944[/snapback]​

Matt, I was thinkin' just the opposite. How about more dickheads and less of the people who get it...... :D :thumbs: :p :sign: :cool: :whistling:

Sam, I'll send you some spiked collars. Ok let's get back on topic please...

Okay Rod, but they have to be black to go with a tux, I go formal a lot.

NA

I like BD's idea a lot, perhaps a excel type of document?? That one would be a great help to everyone in a pass IMHO. Great idea Robert!. :D :thumbs:

Hey Rod, hows about a larger selection of smilies? ;)

Also, if it is possible, how about a game room where we can get a game of texas holdem going without having to leave this site! Looking back on the poker threads, a common problem is being able to find the tables that are created. If we had our own, there would be more participation!

JV

Amen for more smileys!!. Especially ones with cigars!. Kind of like what CU has. :thumbs:

camaroon4me said:
Also, if it is possible, how about a game room where we can get a game of texas holdem going without having to leave this site!

[snapback]162962[/snapback]​

Yeah, what he said!

I also like the link to the chat room idea.

If I had $5.00 for every good idea brought up in here. :whistling: Poker at CP!. :thumbs:

It could be an offshoot of CP CigarPoker.com :thumbs:

Man, we could have tournaments with all of the players pitching in 5 sticks each!
Invite all the other boards, it would be awesome! :thumbs:

I just put it in the browser, no one has taken it yet! Can I get the rights for this? :D

I found a platform provider, PM'd Rod. :thumbs:

Eshaw suggested one time we run a cigarpool type thing here for CP'ers only. It would be cool to see how that ran. CP items would be awesome too!