• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started yesterday with a Avo 75th, then later smoked an AF Chateau SG and finished the day with a LGC Charlemagne (FLA). not a bad day at all.

I had a great Montesino Pyramid on sunday(I wrote a review in the review section if interested) and fallowed that up with a Hemi sig. it was a good day! :biggrin:

today i had a perdomo estate seleccion aristocrata while working on my never-ending spring remodeling projects.

Hung out a local cigar shop with some friends today (Tue). Spent about six hours there. During that time smoked an Opus Fuente Fuente, a Monte #2 and an Excalibur Prensado Oscuro. Currently putting the torch to a Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Series Reserva X.

Wolfman, nice selection of cigars there. When I get off from work this morning I've got a La Gloria Cubana Series R #4 to light up. And then..........

have you checked around the internet wolfman? shouldn't be too hard to find those. having an indian tabac cameroon legend perfecto while i wait for the cable guy.

Well, I had the Series R (Wolfman check your e-mail), then a Flor de Allones #5, AF 858 Maduro and a CAO Anniversary Maduro Churchill. Thinking about a Mayorga Classic Churchill after dinner. I love it when I can smoke all day, which is very rare.

It was a great day, cigar wise for me. I started with a La Flor De Cano , Gran Corona. Light and sweet, went well with tea. After dinner, I enjoyed an Upmann Magnum 46. Ending the evening right now, with a Punch DC, with several years on it. Superb! Great smokes to all!!!

you had 2 cigars by 5:16am??? wow! :)i haven't been smoking as much as usual lately, been trying to shake off my spring allergies for a couple weeks now, but i did manage to sneak in a mayorga torpedo maduro last nite.

d, that's what happens when you are working wierd shifts when you are short-handed and running a 24/7 operation. You just get your cigar smoking in when you can. Got to keep your priorities straight. :biggrin:

Hey djm, ya gotta remember there's a six hour time difference between here and the East Coast. So, it was 2 cigars by 11:16 pm on Wed. the 18th. But then of course, it's now 3:20 in the am and I'm still up, so who knows.

i hear ya, shadow. i usually get one or two in when i'm working on my remodeling project every day. (at least that's my excuse for the other half, hehe) sorry honey, gotta get this floor ready for the ceramic tile...
what kind of operation do you run?where are you, wolf? hawaii?

10-4. Hawaii. It is now 4:12 in the am and it's about time I get to bed. Nighty, night. Or is it Good Morning. Whatever, I'm too tired to think.

we've been making plans to go there in september. gotta pick an island to stay on. any suggestions?

always helps to know a local! i don't have concrete dates yet, but i'll let ya know. today i celebrated a friend's birthday with a vegas robaina unicos & a ryj churchill.

Status
Not open for further replies.