• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatever happened to Leebo?

servebig

Just wondering if anyone ever found out what happened to my dear friend. I tried reading some posts over at snobs relating to a secret santa episode, but there didnt seem to be a resolution other than adding his name to various blacklists. Did he just end up giving the finger to the cigar community or did something bad happen to him?

I suspect he's alive and well unless hypocrisy is lethal. I believe grateful1 had a little contact with him after the fact in order to keep the site up.

I put my friend Lee on the scumbag list after he ripped off my other friend Jon in the SS. He is now long gone from the cigar community at large.

Just wondering if anyone ever found out what happened to my dear friend. I tried reading some posts over at snobs relating to a secret santa episode, but there didnt seem to be a resolution other than adding his name to various blacklists. Did he just end up giving the finger to the cigar community or did something bad happen to him?

Please don't assist this asshat with his viral masturbation. Servebig was once banned from CigarPass for threatening Lee and his family.

My viral masturbation?!

I guess Lee dropped of his flamethrower before leaving town.

Kurt (it is Kurt right?) i will be happy to let you have the last word because I know the since Lee is gone that you are the new sherriff in town right? My opinion is that Lee was a bully to alot of people...I just chose to stick up to him but my mistake was to take it too far. I accepted blame, apologized and moved on. I understand that others haven't and that some just exist to stir the pot.

If the shoe fits...

My viral masturbation?!

Kurt (it is Kurt right?) i will be happy to let you have the last word because I know the since Lee is gone that you are the new sherriff in town right? My opinion is that Lee was a bully to alot of people...I just chose to stick up to him but my mistake was to take it too far. I accepted blame, apologized and moved on. I understand that others haven't and that some just exist to stir the pot.

If the shoe fits...

Pretty sure you don't just move on from what you did. You may have apologized, accepted the blame, and then move on, but you can't just expect everyone else to. I wasn't around when you did what you did, but I'm pretty well up to speed on it so, yea, I can comment on it. If you wanted to have Kirk have the last word, then why even post?? So you can stir things up on your own. People here at CP respect Kirk. They don't respect someone that threatens families.

If the shoe fits....

...walk it on out the door.

My viral masturbation?!

If the shoe fits...

Since you've moved on, why care what happened to him?

My viral masturbation?!

If the shoe fits...

Care to list your contributions to CP vs. Kirk's? It would be a pretty telling way to see which shoe fits who.