• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

whatever happened to that experiment

I think the Cigar Police found out what was going on and threw the guy in Jail for 10 to 20 years for destruction of pleasureable property.

However, when the person appeared before the judge, he imposed the death sentence.

LOL

Kinda like the guy who was using antifreeze to humidify his cigars? :p

that was me - still working on things, but results so far have been positive.

When I last left you, experiment #1 was a success and figured things wouldn't be a lost cause and I could continue. I then had a mini-fridge that can both heat and freeze - I turned the heat on and left some cigars in for over 2 weeks. It was too hot, though, (fridge box says it gets to 120 deg. F) and the cigars dryed way out. I'm now researching other fridge/heat boxes that can set the temp so I can set the temp a little lower. Stay tuned :)

ivan37 said:
When I last left you, experiment #1 was a success and figured things wouldn't be a lost cause and I could continue. I then had a mini-fridge that can both heat and freeze - I turned the heat on and left some cigars in for over 2 weeks. It was too hot, though, (fridge box says it gets to 120 deg. F) and the cigars dryed way out. I'm now researching other fridge/heat boxes that can set the temp so I can set the temp a little lower. Stay tuned :)
Same bat-time, same bat-channel? :)