• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's a good pissed off cigar?

EliWaynne

Wondering what types of cigars are good when you are extremely pissed off....

Not last night, the night before, a car rolled up in front of our house at 1:15am, and stopped right next to our other car. My "wifes" car.
15 or so minutes later, my catalytic converter was gone.
Only know this from a little camera we have in front of the house.

Last edited:

Not last night, the night before, a car rolled up in front of our house at 1:15am, and stopped right next to our other car. My "wifes" car.

This is an easy one:

01222019-Pistoff-Kristoff-Robusto-Box-768x1175.png

That sucks. Sorry to hear it. But if being angry makes you want a cigar, you may want to avoid it before it becomes a cigarette type deal. Just my $.02

That sucks. Sorry to hear it. But if being angry makes you want a cigar, you may want to avoid it before it becomes a cigarette type deal. Just my $.02
There is some truth to that statement. Cigars help me relax, but I don't think it will become a problem. Just want a cigar to lift my spirits more than smoke because I'm angry.

That’s what happens when you make the wife drive a Prius.

Install a catalytic converter guard once it is replaced, or it will happen again!
Yeah, that's what everyone is telling me. I never expected it to happen, especially right in front of my house. The car looks just like the one around the corner at a house that is always working on cars and box trucks. I can't get plates from the camera footage though, so I can't be sure.

It's a Mitsubishi Outlander, so they didn't even need help getting under there. It was a really quick job. This is what sucks even more....

I have to smog that care for my registration in the next month. I don't drive that car very much, the wife just uses it to run to the store occasionally. So now I'm wondering if I should just non op it, or spend the money to fix it right away. If I fix it now, it will definitely hurt my budget. Later would be preferable, but then I would have to pay Cali even more money to re-register it. Decisions, decisions.

That’s what I said when I started smoking cigarettes.
I smoke cigarettes for 10 years, beginning when I was a teenager. I stopped in my mid 20's. To this day I have no idea how I smoked a pack to a pack and a half a day for so many years. They are so nasty to me now. I can't stand the smell of them. Even the couple times I tried to smoke one when I was drinking, I couldn't do it anymore. I have absolutely zero interest in smoking cigarettes again. Couldn't do it if I wanted to!

I smoke cigarettes for 10 years, beginning when I was a teenager. I stopped in my mid 20's. To this day I have no idea how I smoked a pack to a pack and a half a day for so many years. They are so nasty to me now. I can't stand the smell of them. Even the couple times I tried to smoke one when I was drinking, I couldn't do it anymore. I have absolutely zero interest in smoking cigarettes again. Couldn't do it if I wanted to!
My comment was more geared towards the habit forming behavior of smoking a cigar to reduce anger/stress. Not so much cigars vs cigarettes. But at the end of the day, if you’re good, you’re good 👍

Yeah, that's what everyone is telling me. I never expected it to happen, especially right in front of my house. The car looks just like the one around the corner at a house that is always working on cars and box trucks. I can't get plates from the camera footage though, so I can't be sure.

It's a Mitsubishi Outlander, so they didn't even need help getting under there. It was a really quick job. This is what sucks even more....

I have to smog that care for my registration in the next month. I don't drive that car very much, the wife just uses it to run to the store occasionally. So now I'm wondering if I should just non op it, or spend the money to fix it right away. If I fix it now, it will definitely hurt my budget. Later would be preferable, but then I would have to pay Cali even more money to re-register it. Decisions, decisions.

Toyota Prius and Honda Element are the most popular vehicles for cat thefts here, and it is not uncommon for people to get victimized again after they get it repaired, IF they don’t install a cat guard.

Lithium Ion batteries have made cordless tools so powerful, convenient, quick and easy, under the cover of darkness.

Toyota Prius and Honda Element are the most popular vehicles for cat thefts here, and it is not uncommon for people to get victimized again after they get it repaired, IF they don’t install a cat guard.

Lithium Ion batteries have made cordless tools so powerful, convenient, quick and easy, under the cover of darkness.
That was another thing I am afraid of happening. If I don't get a plate to cover it up, it will probably happen again. It's a marked car now as far as I'm concerned.

I've talked to people that had it happen like 5 times before they did something about it. It's crazy.

Won't insurance cover it?

Sure. He'd have to file a police report, pay his deductible, and then probably have his premiums go up. So would have to weigh that vs cost of new cat.. and that's assuming it's a newer vehicle that has more than just liability coverage. And it probably wouldn't cover cost of cat guard either.

Won't insurance cover it?
I have liability only on that car. It's a 2004 and doesn't get used much. I have full only on my car that I use all the time. I'm going to file a report, but it's not going to go anywhere. And even if I did have full coverage, I wouldn't file a claim. I just don't think it would be worth the claim for it. I just hope it was a clean steal, and they didn't F*&! anything else up while trying to remove it.