• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's new and good?

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
Anybody had this? I'm looking at making a BIG buy of some favorites and I want to try a few new things. Anything that's come out in the last year that people are REALLY enjoying?

I'm looking for Virginias, English blends, and Balkans/Oriental blends here. I've had enough of Burley and I only do 3 aromatics and I'm not looking to expand on that.

The last big ones that come to mind are MacBaren Old Dark Fired and GLP Sextant, but I think they have been around for more than a year now. GLP released Navagator which is Sextant with KY instead of Latakia. Not really my thing, but some folks like it. McClelland released a couple blends with chunks of whiskey barrels, IMHO more gimmick than substance. The biggest news of late that I can think of is the return of Smoker's Haven Exotique and the release of Chief Catoonah's Prince Street, which was choosen as the closest replication of the old John Cotton blend. 

Already tried Sextant. Good stuff.

Sounds like I've got a couple of tins to add to my order. Thanks.

I had a chance to sample the new Stokkebye 4th Generation 1855 (ready rubbed VA) and it was delicious! I'm looking forward to trying the navy flake too, but just haven't picked up a tin yet.