• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's new?

Danforz

Hello everyone,

Been a while since I posted. Law school and the bar consumed my life. I'm coming into my first year of law practice and, believe it or not, am finding a life again. 

I was curious if you guys could help me catch up. I recently walked into a cigar store and thought I was in an alien planet. I used to know every brand but there are so many new ones. 

So, here is my question. What's the new must try cigars? Which Tatuajes? Which Don Pepins? Etc. 

Good to be back,
Daniel 

Wow it's been awhile! Welcome back!

Tatuaje Fausto. Liga Privada #9. Drew Estates Undercrown (it's okay to like Drew Estates now, by the way). La Aroma de Cuba (Pepin blend).

Welcome back. :)

Welcome back, you should try Herrera Esteli, and yes it is ok to like drew estates! Anything by don pepin or tatuaje are winners in my book, also try EPC (Ernesto Perez Carillo) new wave connecticuit in divinos or brilliantes size, Arturo Fuente Magnum Rosado R52, these are great medium smokes packed with flavor, the Herrera Esteli is a solid medium (+) in my opinion. You should enjoy any of these.

C

Welcome back. Some great advice had been handed out. I will add some more. Illusione, Crowned Heads, Viaje, La Palina, Curivari, 7-20-04, LFD, Ortega, Oliva, Buena Vista, San Lotano, La Aroma de Cuba just to name a few. There are so many good brands out there. Enjoy the journey.

JHolmes763 said:
Tatuaje Fausto. Liga Privada #9. Drew Estates Undercrown (it's okay to like Drew Estates now, by the way). La Aroma de Cuba (Pepin blend).

Welcome back. :)
Wait, we can buy Drew Estates!? Honestly, I've been seeing these around and haven't been able to pull the trigger on one lol. Obviously, I should try one. And thank you!

CMontoya79 said:
Welcome back, you should try Herrera Esteli, and yes it is ok to like drew estates! Anything by don pepin or tatuaje are winners in my book, also try EPC (Ernesto Perez Carillo) new wave connecticuit in divinos or brilliantes size, Arturo Fuente Magnum Rosado R52, these are great medium smokes packed with flavor, the Herrera Esteli is a solid medium (+) in my opinion. You should enjoy any of these.

C
Great, I will look into EPC, and Herrera Esteli! Thank you!

ilikefishes said:
Welcome back. Some great advice had been handed out. I will add some more. Illusione, Crowned Heads, Viaje, La Palina, Curivari, 7-20-04, LFD, Ortega, Oliva, Buena Vista, San Lotano, La Aroma de Cuba just to name a few. There are so many good brands out there. Enjoy the journey.
I have a LOT of work to do :) 

x2 on all the previous.  I'm a bit of an Illusione whore myself.  Also, rest assured La Flor Dominicana, Fuente and Padron especially all remain models of consistency and excellence.

Edited to add...

Welcome back!

The newish Illusione Ultra line is worth every extra penny.  :thumbs:

Jose Seijas Signature, La Duena, Viaje, Tatuaje Avion (let 'em rest awhile), Pepin My Father le Bijou 1922 . . . oh, to be like a kid in a candy store again! Have fun!

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:
The newish Illusione Ultra line is worth every extra penny.  :thumbs:

Jose Seijas Signature, La Duena, Viaje, Tatuaje Avion (let 'em rest awhile), Pepin My Father le Bijou 1922 . . . oh, to be like a kid in a candy store again! Have fun!

~Boar

I had an Ultra for the first time this past Saturday...pretty good, IMO.