• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats the best Cigar store/bar..

I might not anyway, but not even my Uncle Sam is going to tell me what to eat, drink, or smoke when its locally legal.

If you took a trip outside the usa/FL to smoke cubans legally.
Guys trip..
umm...US citizens cannot smoke Cuban cigars legally anywhere in the world.

I didnt know that. interesting but weak

Not sure what's weak, but it's absolutely true. It's been mentioned here about 100 times, it's called the "Trading With the Enemy" act, and basically says that US citizens are not allowed to support the embargoed country in any way. So whether you are buying Cuban cigars in the US or buying them in Europe, you are supporting "the enemy".

Guys trip..

Not sure what's weak, but it's absolutely true. It's been mentioned here about 100 times, it's called the "Trading With the Enemy" act, and basically says that US citizens are not allowed to support the embargoed country in any way. So whether you are buying Cuban cigars in the US or buying them in Europe, you are supporting "the enemy".

Did we ever declare war on Cuba?

Oh and King... even if we could say where to go without breaking the rules...

Dude the world is a frigging BIG place, first you have to let us know where the hell you want to go to "smoke the forbidden fruit."

I can give you one link though...

http://www.lacasadelhabano.cu/casahabano_i.asp

At least if you go to one of the places listed on that website, its 98% certain you won't be smoking fakes.

Guys trip..

Did we ever declare war on Cuba?

We're waiting for France to agree to help out :sign:

King

for sheer volume of stock...partagas factory VIP room or the LCDH on 5th and 16th(would be a tossup which one has more cigars on display)

best ambiance...villanueva

derrek :)

You lucky Canucks! It would be fun to visit Cuba, I hope to have the opportunity.

It's been mentioned here about 100 times, it's called the "Trading With the Enemy" act, and basically says that US citizens are not allowed to support the embargoed country in any way. So whether you are buying Cuban cigars in the US or buying them in Europe, you are supporting "the enemy".
That damn "the enemy"! Who does he/her/it think he/her/it is, trying to trick me into supporting him/her/it! :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Give me my cigar or give me Death~~~~~~~~~~~~>:=

Back