• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's this ?

Looks like a local Costa Rican brand Cigar!

Great packaging too. Burn it and let us know how it smoked.

A close friend of mine recently visited Kauai and brought me back a three stick wooden box from the Kauai Cigar Company. I’ll smoke one this weekend.
There are many local, privately owned and operated “Mom & Pop”Cigar businesses scattered all over the place that have some great product. Enjoy the experience!

Kauai Cigars are pretty good, I like the “island prince”, which I’ve been told they used to hand out to the nfl guys at the pro bowl when it was held in Hawaii.

Not sure of the truth of that one, but just the same, I enjoyed the cigars as well. A friend of mine bought a box once and shared during a camping trip or some other get togethers.

Kauai Cigars are pretty good, I like the “island prince”, which I’ve been told they used to hand out to the nfl guys at the pro bowl when it was held in Hawaii.

Not sure of the truth of that one, but just the same, I enjoyed the cigars as well. A friend of mine bought a box once and shared during a camping trip or some other get togethers.
I would really like to try some of their other blends as well. They have a good looking sampler I will try to order someday.

https://kauaicigar.com/collections/island-prince/products/kauai-cigar-sampler-momona-6ct-no-wood-box

My Daughter returned from Costa Rica on Saturday and brought me this cigar that came in a wooden box.
???

View attachment 71451
View attachment 71452
View attachment 71453

In the industry the packaging is referred to as a coffin. Typically seen on higher-end smokes.. but some will add them to just hike the overall price. Costa Rica produces a number of really good sticks.. some puros, but mostly blends.

Definitely report your thoughts.. and if she's willing, see if she wouldn't mind sharing the price. For you, it's the thought that counts and is priceless.. I'm just curious what it cost with the coffin.

Last, great parenting!! 👍👍