• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats with all the spam?

That actually would have cool stuff for kids being raised in the 50's and 60's. And Spam was a staple in many homes during that time. I wish I had $1 for every fried Spam sammich I ate growing up.
I've seen a pretty serious uptick in spam, across the board, including email.
I don't know enough about the technology to hazard a guess, but I suspect the spammers might have found a weak spot.

We never had Spam growing up, although we did have "Spiced Ham" from Boar's Head, which I liked.
I bought some Spam once, thinking it might be similar. It was somewhat similar, but less flavorful. , The amount of fat was off putting. I know a guy who loves Spam and Jelly sandwiches. I'm too scared to try it.

Every time the subject of Spam comes up I must profess my love of spam musubi. if it wasn't for the carbs, I'd eat it all the time.

I love Spam masubi -- I wish I didn't have to go all the way to Hawaii to buy them. Actually, just about anything that has Spam in it is good in my book.

I looked it up and downloaded a recipe. I'm game to give it a try.
Rice, spam and a strip of nori. What's to download? Do make sure you use the proper type of rice. Not sure if you get it on the mainland, but teriyaki spam is the best. BROKE DA MOUT!!!!