• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

whats wrong?

bunn163A

I click on send message and they do not recieve it,I also checked my sent folder and it says empty.Any help appriciated.will be back around 8;45

"They?"

You have to check a box at the bottom of the message to save a copy of it to your sent folder. There's another box there you can check that will tell you when/if a message is read by the person you sent it to.

If you're going by lack of reply for an indication a message wasn't received, that's only one of many possible explanations.

~Boar

"They?"

You have to check a box at the bottom of the message to save a copy of it to your sent folder. There's another box there you can check that will tell you when/if a message is read by the person you sent it to.

If you're going by lack of reply for an indication a message wasn't received, that's only one of many possible explanations.

~Boar
I understand,but I have had several brothers tell me they didnt recieve a pm from me.Thanks for you input,Bill

"They?"

~Boar
I understand,but I have had several brothers tell me they didnt recieve a pm from me.Thanks for you input,Bill
Sorry Boar. i am Bill . Pleasure to have met you Boar.
Regards,Bill