• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite aromatic brand?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I've been smoking primarily aromatics and have tried various brands. I'm finding Sutliff to be my favorite. All of their flavors taste great and don't seem fake or over cassed. I've been very happy with all of the blends so far.

Some Sutliff blends I've recently smoked
Molto Dolce - very sweet honey caramel flavor
State fair - tastes like a Granny Smith apple with a hint of sugar
Chocolate Mousse - very sweet and chocolatey
Strawberry - the smell is amazing! Even has a hint of sweet strawberry if you puff lightly
Cherry Bon Bon - very aromatic, and has a nice chocolate cherry flavor
Crime Brule - sweet aromatic with a taste of cream, sugar and hint of raisin

I'm going to be picking up more Sutliff as I'm very impressed with their quality.

I do not smoke alot of aromatics, but when I do I like Sutliff and some MacBaren.....

Molto Dolce for Sutliff, Vanilla Cream Flake for MacBaren.

I also have the MacBarren Vanilla Cream.  Seems to be a high quality tobacco, I'm just getting used to it still.  Seems to burn hotter than what I'm used to, however the flavor is good.

If I smoke an Aro, its a Boswell blend. They are the best in terms of flavoring subtlety... in my opinion. Boswell's Best and Christmas Cookie are favorites.

...And suddenly this topic and replies make so much more sense to me! HA! :D

-Trey!

Boswell aromatic blends are very good and high quality tobaccos. McClelland also has very good, high quality aromatic blends as well. I recently had Penman's Choice. Pecan, cinnamon, and burned great with no dottle. Cornell & Diehl's aros are also a good option as well

+1 on the Cornell and Diehl... all their tobaccos are top quality. Taste may not fit your profile, but quality is there....