• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite candy?

Now & Laters, Lemonheads, Fireballs, Cry Babies, Charleston Chews, Mike & Ikes.....man, I can go on forever. Payday, caramel squares, Sour Powers

Tough one, I'd have to go with Swedish Fish, reese's cups, Andes mints, chocolate mousse truffles, it can definitely go on and on..

Someone should start a favorite cookie thread as well - rainbow cookies rule

Now & Laters, Lemonheads, Fireballs, Cry Babies, Charleston Chews, Mike & Ikes.....man, I can go on forever. Payday, caramel squares, Sour Powers

Lemonheads are definitely awesome. And their partner off the Ice Cream Truck, Cherry Chan (which probably aren't sold any more for politically correct reasons). In fact all Ice Cream Truck candy was and is awesome.

I remember the gum revolution of the 80's fondly as well - Hubba Bubba, Bubbalicious, Big League Chew (which is still around).

I got the winner though - Pine Bros. cough drops, honey and cherry. I'm still hunting for these, the last ones I had were about 10 years ago. They went out of business and were never seen again, but these are best!

good and plenty and zagnuts

And I seriously miss the Pine Bros.

Charleston Chews and Jolly Rancher Pink Lemonade sticks (when they used to make them).

I forgot the name of it but there was a Candy Shop down in Trolley Square aka Salt Lake City that had some pretty awesome candy. one of my favorites was a Menthol Eucalyptus one. Yes, it was candy and it rocked. Especially if you had a stuffy nose. I remember during High School we could get a Big Gulp and a Candy bar for lunch since a 7-Eleven was right next door to the school. Good times over there.

Toblerone
Ferrero Rocher - the Hazelnut one
Heath / SKOR
Werthers Original
Whoppers
Air Heads

Probably more but I don't eat candy that often.... My favorite is the Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut.

Candy for me must be quality since I am old and fat I only ingest quality when I do. Sees truffles or Cadbury caramel eggs at Easter.
I never pass up a Reeses peanut butter cup.....EVER

I rarely drink sodas I am an unsweetened Iced tea guy. I guess that makes me a Yankee according to my buddy from Alabama.
I do like the Fanta in Mexico though. It is made with real sugar.

Ironic story about Fanta.
It was formed in WW2 Germany. The Germans didn't want to buy Coke for obvious reasons.
When the Germans fled to South America they brought Fanta with them and it made it's way through Latin America and now is owned by Coke

Atomic Fireballs and NECCO Wafers,,like the chocolate and the licorice the best

The ugliest candybar in the world....

3277493902_bd80b48fbb.jpg

It looks like a lump of $h!t.
mountain.jpg

Really really good though.

The one that I miss the most is the Marathon Bar...
3331001885_5a68f4ec8f.jpg

from within the US:

Payday
5th Avenue
Reeses Fast Break

from Canada:
Wunderbar (the BEST candybar around!!)

I can eat the whole box of Hot Tamales.

And I hold out every spring for Peeps, but I only eat the yellow ones and I have a method that can only be seen to get the full effect.

I've always had a thing for dark chocolate and several years ago I found Dove Dark Chocolate Promises. It's the only candy I keep around so if the store is out I just don't bother.

Brach's Maple nut goodies

I miss the marathon bar too, try the Cadbury version (curly wurly?)