• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your Favorite "Cheap" Cigar?

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
What is your favorite "cheap" cigar and why? Do you have a "cheap" everyday cigar?

Thought this would be a good discussion.

HAPPY SMOKES!

Hi Steve.
Good to see ya back.
I have decided that my favorite everyday smoke is the LaEminencia Fancy Cubanita.
These are 15.00 for 25 bundle. With shipping @.80 cents each they can't be beat. Brother Misc. told me about these and since I have ordered several bundles.
Have fun
Jerry

Would be even a better topic in the correct forum! :p I really enjoy Connies and Kelner seconds, preferably the Lonsdale. The Counterfeit Cubans are interesting too.
Emo

I stand corrected and reprimanded Emo. . . :(

Thanks for pointing out my lack of proper protocol. . . :D

HAPPY SMOKES!

emodx said:
Would be even a better topic in the correct forum! :p I really enjoy Connies and Kelner seconds, preferably the Lonsdale. The Counterfeit Cubans are interesting too.
Emo
Uhoh :0 . Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition :p

emodx said:
Emo
Watch it Steve the forum police are after you! ;) :D

Shadow said:
emodx said:
Emo
Watch it Steve the forum police are after you! ;) :D
Yeah...and the FOG's are skerred about it too!

Emo

Forum Police . . . LOL

Yeah, I have been on Cigar BB's where the Forum Police were ready, willing, and able to attack at a moments notice.

That's why I ended up here. :D :D

Back to the subject:

Indian Tobac Tomahawk, you can pick these up on CB for less than $50.00 a box. Very nice maduro cigar.
JR ULT Principal in X
FdAA Fav's, got to love them.
5 Vegas, corona's and torp's, also from CB.

A good cigar for 2 bucks a pop sure does make the day seem brighter. :thumbs:

connies,trinindad y cia, flor del todo, la vieja habana........

Hummmmmm. . .

Indian Tabac Tomahawk! Hummmm . . . I'll have to look into that. That would be great!

GuyanaBoy said:
Hummmmmm. . .

Indian Tabac Tomahawk! Hummmm . . . I'll have to look into that. That would be great!
I see ya found them Steve ;)

Punch Rothschild Double Maduro :thumbs:

AF Curly Head Deluxe :thumbs:

HA HA HA. . . you are right Wascal. We will see if anything comes of it. :)

And Kenny, I LOVE the AF Curly Head too as a cheap cigar. Can't beat the price for the taste.

Punch Rothchild XX
Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cubans

Steve it's a JR brand cigar made by Perdomo. Very spicy with great flavor. Comes 50 to a box in each size for under a $100.

This is the only Perdomo product that I have never had a problem with. :thumbs:

Look under Genuine Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cuban in the JR online catalog.

My favorite would be Onyx reserve mini bells. At 53 for a box, ya just cant go wrong!