• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite San Cristobal ?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
So far mine has been the Guajiro.

What about you guys?

Today I smoked my first. I went with the Fabuloso and I must say that I was not disappointed. Recently I have been smoking a lot of Pepin creations and this smoke delivered tons of that signiture Pepin flavor that I crave. :love: I also picked up a handful of the Clasico and Supremo sizes. Looking forward to giving these a go around.

BTW - I know that there was a thread about a possible box split on these. Well the box was purchased this afternoon, so to those that PM'ed interest in these... heads up. PM coming your was soon.

mac

I find them all to be different. I like the toro and the pigtail best, but if they were given to me unbanded I would think they were different lines. I love the pigtail as it is nice and chocolaty...and the toro to me tasted like a J21 with some chocolate overtones. Those 2 are my favs. The only other ones I have had are the torp and the figurado.

It's only been out a week! How could I have a favorite already? :D

I like the blend but, thus far, I can't say it's my favorite Pepin. It is what Ashton smokers would want a Pepin to taste like. It makes perfect sense that way. Mild, good flavor, but not as spicy as many of his blends. Then again, mine still haven't recovered so it is somewhat premature to judge them, IMHO. ;)

Having said all that, this Fabuloso I'm smoking is pretty, well, fabuloso! If trends hold true, the Guajiro will also be my favorite. I say this because this vitola has been my favorite throughout his previous blends. I haven't seen a Trabuco size yet. I liked that one in the 601 Habano.
Steve

I like the kiwi/lime......

Tim

Just picked up a Classico today....think I might have to give it a go tonight

Was gifted a the pigtail one(not sure of the name) by a great BOTL(FPKjr) and thought it was decent. I certainly am not going out of my wat to search these out.