• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your job?

I'm a stay at home dad...

as in unemployed,loser,can't hold a job,wife runs the household, controls the money, while you scrub the toilet's

you sound like a real man's man, better stick with insulting strangers on the internet, safe haven for you

The pay isn't real great, my dishpan hands really bother me at times, my sundress billows in the slightest breeze exposing my inadequate manhood, and I just can't seem to get that damn coffee stain out of my boss' favorite blouse :angry: !

Thanks goodness I have my safe haven the internet so I can "insult strangers" and pump myself up a little. If it wasn't for this place I just don't know how I would prove my "manworthiness."

;)

OK, how about "Network Engineer for a VERY LARGE ISP"... :laugh:
(which just happens to be the same one you work for :whistling: )

Yeah, your daily phone calls asking me what I'm wearing is really starting to creep me out Carl.

???

IT department for a hospital. But as you can see not always busy..
:sign:

I work in the summer as a carpenter/ handyman. I build decks, lay sheet rock, landscape, paint. I'm unemployed now since school starts tommorrow and am living off my loans/ scholarship money till I graduate in Dec.

it sucks :angry:

but at least i'm not working as a janitor at a peep show :whistling:

Just started in my new career as an Independent Sales Rep in the Cigar industry

IT department for a hospital. But as you can see not always busy..
:sign:

hehe I'm not busy either at the moment as you can tell :) .. just finished a big code change so I'm "free" for the rest of the day ;) .. pub (bar) time soon though I think.. it's coming up to 5 o'clock :D

OK, how about "Network Engineer for a VERY LARGE ISP"... :laugh:
(which just happens to be the same one you work for :whistling: )

Yeah, your daily phone calls asking me what I'm wearing is really starting to creep me out Carl.

???
Your just lucky I don't post what color thong you are wearing... :whistling:

The caption under my pic should be a clue . . .

Attorney. Civil Practice focusing on Personal Injury, Premisis Liability, Defective Products and such.

I'm an attorney for a city government. (Cue Stevie Wonder: "Livin' just enough, just enough, for the ci-tay!")

I'm a stay at home dad...

as in unemployed,loser,can't hold a job,wife runs the household, controls the money, while you scrub the toilet's

you sound like a real man's man, better stick with insulting strangers on the internet, safe haven for you

The pay isn't real great, my dishpan hands really bother me at times, my sundress billows in the slightest breeze exposing my inadequate manhood, and I just can't seem to get that damn coffee stain out of my boss' favorite blouse :angry: !

Thanks goodness I have my safe haven the internet so I can "insult strangers" and pump myself up a little. If it wasn't for this place I just don't know how I would prove my "manworthiness."

;)

!!LMAO!!

Sales support and Project Manager for a "media services" company in Hollywoodland.

Small company, cool people, really awesome products (we sell, rent, and service high-end editing systems.)

Pays the bills and keeps me in smokes and booze.

I invented the Internet...

Actually, I did help build the largest IP backbone and the largest dial Internet business in the world. I'm still employed to help operate it.