• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your Number one release of 2015 ?

bucfan444

Cigar Hoarding for the apocalypse
With 2015 coming to a close, I'm curious as to what CP members feel was their top release of 2015? Please post only 2015 releases if possible and not older cigars you may have been holding onto for years and just got around to lighting up in 2015.

My top spot goes to Tatuaje's TAA 2015, which IMHO was Tat's best TAA in years.

Hmmm....

Not going to lie, I was out the loop this past year and did not smoke many newmsticks...

I really, really enjoyed the LFD TAA, very chocolatey...

For me, it was a toss up between:
Bolivar Belicosos Finos PMS ENE 15
Cohiba Esplendidos UME ABR 15
Both amazing cigars for their age...

Two that I really, really liked this year were the Ashton Symmetry torpedo and the Tatuaje Verocu lonsdale.

~Boar

My selections are are toss ups:

Limited Editions
LADC Noblesse Coronation
San Cristobal Ovation

Regular release
La Imperiosa
Tatuaje Verocu

I do have a few more on deck so that may change.

Ashton Symmetry, great tasting stick, a little pricey, but worth it.

I agree with you on Pete's TAA release. I also am a big fan of Warped - Flor del Valle Sky Flower. It's just so different than all the other stuff I've been sampling. I'm glad a scooped up a box.

Definitely the Tat TAA, and for me the RoMa Craft Neanderthal...they just keep getting better in the humi. I'll throw the Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men in there too. Loving those, but I'm a sucker for lanceros.

I'm hoping the Illusione 33 Ninfas I just ordered make this list!

For me, it was a toss up between:
Bolivar Belicosos Finos PMS ENE 15
Cohiba Esplendidos UME ABR 15
Both amazing cigars for their age...

Bill you have me wishing and looking around!

Definitely the Tat TAA, and for me the RoMa Craft Neanderthal...they just keep getting better in the humi. I'll throw the Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men in there too. Loving those, but I'm a sucker for lanceros.

I'm hoping the Illusione 33 Ninfas I just ordered make this list!
Hard to argue against the Neanderthal; that's a pretty awesome release. For me though, I'm going to have to go with the Illusione ~eccj~ 20th Anniversary. It shipped in January, so it counts!

Cohiba Esplendidos UBA JUN 15

Looking forward to opening a box from UME ABR 15 and seeing how they compare.

Two others that really stood out were the Warped Sky Flower and Cubanacan HR Sublime.

Damn! Devin Cole. Now there is a blast from the past. Hope things are well with you and yours.

I really enjoyed the 2015 Tatuaje Hyde Monster this year. Ithe reminds me of a young Frank.

I completely forgot about Camacho's Barrel Aged. It deserves mention. Tasty!

For me though, I'm going to have to go with the Illusione ~eccj~ 20th Anniversary. It shipped in January, so it counts!

Didn't realize that was a 2015 release...absolutely deserves to be on the list. Although I'm new to the brand, I've smoked a whoooole lot of Illusiones this year, and that is probably my very favorite out of everything I've tried. Delivers from start to finish.