• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your Superbowl drink? II

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Gonna put more of a dent in this one today. What is your libation of the day?
Glenfiddich%2021%20Havana%20Reserve-2.JPG

German Beer and Jameson 12 at the local Watering hole.

AVB is the Havana Reserve the same as the Gran Reserva sold over here?

Yes it is the same scotch just older packaging.

Wurm said:
AVB is the Havana Reserve the same as the Gran Reserva sold over here?
[snapback]284970[/snapback]​

Bombay Saphire Martini's today. And something sweet for the wife! :D

thinking about picking up a bottle of Eagle Rare 17 and starting w/ a couple of those, then switching gears to something more economical like Knob Creek or Buffalo Trace, but then again i may start out w/ Green Spot and finish up w/ Balvenie 12yo Doublewood. Hmmm...

I do know i'll be burning a couple of these

cigar.jpg

:thumbs:

Gonna either pull out some 151 for a quick shot. Then slowly sip on some FLor de Cana 4 year old Gold rum which was like a $4 bottle and very very nice to drink. And I hate rum. Then pull out some Glenfiddich 1991 Portwood. Cigars are endless.

Tanq Ten Martinis for the Gal and I, then she will switch to Gin and Tonic and I am going to enjoy a couple glasses of Blanton's SB.

Too cold to go outside, no smoking in the APT=No cigars today. :angry2: :angry2:

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
Tanq Ten Martinis for the Gal and I, then she will switch to Gin and Tonic and I am going to enjoy a couple glasses of Blanton's SB.

Too cold to go outside, no smoking in the APT=No cigars today. :angry2: :angry2:

CYG
[snapback]285047[/snapback]​

Same here in Washington! But when the Seahawks win, I am still going outside for a good stick! :cool:

Blasphemer!

Mr Peat said:
Glenfiddich 1991 Portwood.
[snapback]285040[/snapback]​

It's Balvenie!

Fakes too....look at the 4 rows of dots!!

:p I'll be happy to double check one or two for ya!

I'd send you one or two, but you don't want any 'fakes' to disgrace your humidor, now do ya? ;)

check your mailbox in a few days

AVB said:
Blasphemer!

Mr Peat said:
Glenfiddich 1991 Portwood.
[snapback]285040[/snapback]​

It's Balvenie!
[snapback]285133[/snapback]​

Yeah Balvenie...I had Glenfiddich on the brain. My bad. :blush: