• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When will he implode?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I'm betting that DeShaun Watson will implode by week 8.

You could see it in his eyes and in his body language Monday night, the boy ain't right!

Despite the NFL's efforts to Shield him, he is a disaster waiting to happen.

Dude had more face mask penalties than the whole defensive line.

Yep, I had to rewind it to make sure my eyes weren't lying. Couldn't believe he did it and with no call.

Yep, I had to rewind it to make sure my eyes weren't lying. Couldn't believe he did it and with no call.
He is the NFL's current Reclamation project.

Think back to Michael Vick when the NFL hired Tony Dungy to Mentor him back into the league when he should have been booted out!

He is the NFL's current Reclamation project.

Think back to Michael Vick when the NFL hired Tony Dungy to Mentor him back into the league when he should have been booted out!
Speaking of Vick, he was sitting arm in arm with Goodell in the skybox this weekend.

How long before they start chanting DTR! in the stands? I seriously hope the browns ownership has some sort of escape clause with his contract. Hard to pick on the lions right now, so I’ll just say browns gonna brown. lol

How long before they start chanting DTR! in the stands? I seriously hope the browns ownership has some sort of escape clause with his contract. Hard to pick on the lions right now, so I’ll just say browns gonna brown. lol
They do. If he gets ejected or suspended, they can void the contract.

This is probably why he didn't get ejected or suspended in that Pittsburgh game. The NFL doesn't want to let the Browns off the hook for what they did, rightfully so!

They do. If he gets ejected or suspended, they can void the contract.

This is probably why he didn't get ejected or suspended in that Pittsburgh game. The NFL doesn't want to let the Browns off the hook for what they did, rightfully so!
lol why would the nfl care?

lol why would the nfl care?
The Browns made an idiotic reach and set a bad precedent for the league. So the NFL is going to teach them a lesson.

Have you ever seen an NFL player shove a referee and not even be flagged?

The Browns made an idiotic reach and set a bad precedent for the league. So the NFL is going to teach them a lesson.

Have you ever seen an NFL player shove a referee and not even be flagged?
I agree it’s not the norm, but I imagine he would be fined after the fact. I haven’t investigated if that occurred or not.

It’s not like goodell is in that ref’s ear at that moment in time. Usually the ref being shoved is the one throwing said flag.

I sincerely doubt that goodell has rounded up all the referees in the league and told them “hands off Deshaun, let him do what he wants” or something like that.

He didn't get fined. I believe there are certain things that all the officials in the NFL are aware of and they don't have to be put in a room and told, and I think this is probably one of them.

This did not age well lol. Dtr just doesn’t seem ready yet.