• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When will they impeach the President?

CalixEros

Big Building Builder
Edit to say if you didn't see last nights show and taped it or something, don't read the following. Sorry to all who's shows I've ruined; I don't have and have never used DVR or any of those fancy tech gadgets.

Who here thinks the president will be impeached and who thinks he'll resign from office? Something's bound to happen by the end of May since he's responsible for authorizing the killing of innocent civilians.

And for all you rule nazis who came in here to tell me to keep political stuff off this board, I'm talking about President Logan.

It's shaping up to be another great season of 24, although the end of tonight's episode was really predictable.

CalixEros said:
Who here thinks the president will be impeached and who thinks he'll resign from office? Something's bound to happen by the end of May since he's responsible for authorizing the killing of innocent civilians.

And for all you rule nazis who came in here to tell me to keep political stuff off this board, I'm talking about President Logan.

It's shaping up to be another great season of 24, although the end of tonight's episode was really predictable.
[snapback]288217[/snapback]​
LOL!!! I still haven't seen it yet; TIVO rules! Rule nazi, I don't think I am, but I don't get into the flame wars that seem to perpetuate because of political or religious ideologies. I was a little suprised to see you post something like that, if it was related to our president. But "President Logan" is a sniviling, moronic, puppet. It would be a benefit to the show if he got shot. But I don't even know who the new vice president is in the show.

Well, I'm not going to read this anymore until I watch 24.
- C

I think I need to start recording this on the DVR. I have never seen it because I am never home on monday nights to watch it but everyone (including my dad) says it's a great show.

Thanks for the spoiler warning for those of us who haven't seen any of this season yet.

Oh and wasn't there a therad for this season's 24 already, here.

Never seen it... my wife tells me its pretty good though.

I've only started to watch this season and imo it's just okay, barely holding my interest. The show is very very far fetched, I know it's TV but after seeing the first two episodes I thought the show was great and realistic but it's been down hill from there.

It can't happen too soon.

I keep looking at Lee, and waiting to see his feet. He is just imprinted in my brain as a hobbit!!

Logan is such a punk ass biotch! I cant take it anymore.
Someone needs to slap him around. I wish JAck could of had 30 seconds alone with him..LOL!!

"COVERT OPS" He will just deny everything! just like the denial of the guy who hung himself.

Hey did i see next weeks trailer right.

The main guy who has been calling the shots offers to help them find the bio-weapons??? WHo is this guy?? Its getting real interesting!!

I dont trust that little Hobbit.
Theres something fishy about him!
Mark my words, hes gonna get popped !