• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When's AVB going to do a group buy on this?

Lol... Was just coming here to ask the same! Let us know how the finish is on that, Ray. :D

Did the Onion News Network get ahold of their webmaster? ???

Of course it's a Brit. From the same country that brought us placenta meals and breastfeeding till your 8 or 10.

OOOOOh man thats sick shit bro.. :0 are you getting a bottle Sean I Know you willing to try anything :D

I may wear flip flops in winter, but i draw one of many lines with things like urine beverages. It's not even gin, so I'm really not curious.

Where is AVB? I hope he's alright... This has been going for far too long without his input??? ???

OK, I don't see what is so bad about this since Coors has been marketing a low alcohol version of this for years :p

Having been through some advanced desert training it is possible to drink one's own urine for hydration although you can't do it for long. Besides, what do you think water treatment plants are doing with waste? Cleaning it and putting it back into the water supply right?

That said, if somebody sends me one, I'll review it.

OK, I don't see what is so bad about this since Coors has been marketing a low alcohol version of this for years :p

Having been through some advanced desert training it is possible to drink one's own urine for hydration although you can't do it for long. Besides, what do you think water treatment plants are doing with waste? Cleaning it and putting it back into the water supply right?

Yeah, but Coors didn't advertise Grandma Patricia on a can filling a bottle :sign:

Yeah, but Coors didn't advertise Grandma Patricia on a can filling a bottle :sign:

Don't most mass market American light beers taste like piss anyway? :laugh: