• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When's the last time you got a 14-219(b)?

Mine was last week...but it was just a warning!

:blush:

I know how you got your warning :whistling:

Seen this around a few times, but still pretty funny to read:

Speeding_Ticket.jpg

Although I have never got a speeding ticket I have a few close calls. The one that stands out most in my mind, however involves failure to control.

Background: Prior to my current career I worked as a Line Cook at a local country club, it is a mandated state law that all employees must wear gloves when touching food. Needless to say the latex powder from the gloves really caused problems after long shifts, dry cracking skin was the norm. In the same time frame my current wife, then fiance, purchased a house not to far away from where I was living. Being a good Catholic girl I was not allowed to spend the night, so instead would end-up driving home around 2:30 every morning.

Story: Well I just so happens on one of those mornings I was pulled over because "my car matched the descripition" of another. The officer asked to search my car and was very polite. I consented and all was well, we actually chatted for a few minutes after he was done. He admitted it was a random stop and apologized, I said no problem and be safe.

Flashforward about two weeks to 2:30 am. Afterworking 16 hours at the CC I stopped by the fiance's house for a little...umm...R&R, on the way home my hands were dry, cracked and itching like crazy. I pulled the lotion I kept in the center console out and put some on. In the process I went left or center, not to bad, but enough to get the attention of the officer sitting "blacked out" in a parking lot. Lights and sirens and I pull over.

Officer: Whats going on?
Me: Just head home.
Officer: Well, you went left of center, you been drinking?
Me: No
Officer: You look familiar.
Me: You pulled me over for a random stopped about the same time two weeks ago.
Officer: (some what friendlier now) Okay, I remember. Whats going on tonight?
Me: I really don't want to say, its sounds kind of gay
Officer: (again, very friendly) Would you rather have a ticket?
Me: No, I was putting on lotion ....
Officer: What???
Me: (Story about work and latex powder)....So thats why I was putting lotion on and went left of center.
Officer: Do you think you should be doing that?
Me: No, am I getting a ticket
Officer: I suppose not, I don't know how the hell to write up a DWM?
Me: DWM?
Officer: Driving While Moisturizing, have a nice night.

Funny thing is I see the guy quite a bit now a days and he always just smiles and laughs.

Although I have never got a speeding ticket I have a few close calls.

Good story but, wait a minute, you live in Ohio and you have never received a ticket? Is your only vehicle a moped? We have more traffic cops than any place on the planet!

Although I have never got a speeding ticket I have a few close calls.

Good story but, wait a minute, you live in Ohio and you have never received a ticket? Is your only vehicle a moped? We have more traffic cops than any place on the planet!

That's the nice thing about APD, the only ones who do traffic stops are the guys fresh out of the academy. Also, I really have never been my off a speeder till late. Then again the IAFF plates help with that as well.

Now that I said that watch, I am sure to get one when I leave for vacation next week :angry:

Way too many :(

Somewhere around 25.... No wonder I can't get insurance for shit.

I'm a dummy.